Summit @ Henry County Week 1

PatriotNation

7 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Retiring from all accounts which was this one and bigred88. Just over being this "patriot nation" character. 

Gonna miss ya dude. Been a lot of good discussion on here the last few years. 

Between old devil, Facts, Drew, QBClubPrez, the half dozen or so swarm posters and now you, the legion of Henry County faithful seem to be a dying breed on here. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Gonna miss ya dude. Been a lot of good discussion on here the last few years. 

Between old devil, Facts, Drew, QBClubPrez, the half dozen or so swarm posters and now you, the legion of Henry County faithful seem to be a dying breed on here. 

Yes sir, I have enjoyed being this "Patriot Nation" guy not only on here but instagram as well. To be honest with what I was doing on IG, it just took up too much of my time. I love those players tho, they have heart, and you can't teach that. Thats something you either have or you don't. I feel very encouraged regardless of the outcome tomorrow night. We have the right kids for the next two years to get the job done. Who knows I may pop up here and there as bigred88. Its hard not to discuss Patriot football. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1