TCA invades the Ville

cardfan

Well I guess I will Jump in. I told Myself to stay away.  But first purple haze welcome to the T. Would like to meet you. Ask around people know who I am And where I sit. Tca is young. Yes we had several kids quit during the summer. Coach is working to change the culture of the locker room. Coach will have a game plan for the redbirds for sure. Just hope the wide eyed young ones don’t get overwhelmed. So this year it for sure is a bunch of one legged boys coming to compete in a butt kicking contest. Won’t be much smack talk this year. Praying for no injuries on both sides. 

30 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Well I guess I will Jump in. I told Myself to stay away.  But first purple haze welcome to the T. Would like to meet you. Ask around people know who I am And where I sit. Tca is young. Yes we had several kids quit during the summer. Coach is working to change the culture of the locker room. Coach will have a game plan for the redbirds for sure. Just hope the wide eyed young ones don’t get overwhelmed. So this year it for sure is a bunch of one legged boys coming to compete in a butt kicking contest. Won’t be much smack talk this year. Praying for no injuries on both sides. 

Man, u getting soft in your old age lol. No smack talk?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Thanks BigEd. I know who you are. I will come introduce myself Friday. As far as the team this year I see A tough road ahead. They are young but also the coaching is vanilla. Is that because the team is young or is it a pattern the past few years. I don’t mean to be critical but the play calling is a little short sighted and predictable. TCA needs more creativity in calling and personnel. I wish nothing but the best for the Lions but things need to change. 

Intense has rose from the dead!!  Only the Cardinals from Aville could make that happen!!  Been awhile Cardfan!  Hope y’all have a great year.  Losing those 4 seniors really hurt us considering one was our QB and best player last year.  Coach Butler will have them ready but he can only do so much.  We told our boys to be ready for a hard hitting game because that’s how they play down in the Ville!  Some great games from ‘09 to 18!  6-6 was the record.  Good rivalry.  Just hope we can keep it that way!  Hey Purple Haze.  Introduce yourself to BigEdmo and myself when you get a chance.  We’re pretty easy to find!

13 minutes ago, Intense said:

Intense has rose from the dead!!  Only the Cardinals from Aville could make that happen!!  Been awhile Cardfan!  Hope y’all have a great year.  Losing those 4 seniors really hurt us considering one was our QB and best player last year.  Coach Butler will have them ready but he can only do so much.  We told our boys to be ready for a hard hitting game because that’s how they play down in the Ville!  Some great games from ‘09 to 18!  6-6 was the record.  Good rivalry.  Just hope we can keep it that way!  Hey Purple Haze.  Introduce yourself to BigEdmo and myself when you get a chance.  We’re pretty easy to find!

Welcome back! I've missed the TCA/Aville games! It should be a good one! Safe travels Friday and I'm praying for an injury free game!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Intense said:

Always hiding in the bushes.  There have been some classic games between these two.  Looking forward to an injury free game for both teams

12 hours ago, Intense said:

Intense back in the house. Better watch out Buddy is on the prowl.   

On 8/16/2021 at 2:38 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Hmm, I though they brought back several starters from last years team. Not really connected to the school, so I am probably mistaken. 

You are. This will probably make Roy Dillard very upset, but that Fair man's magazine got it wrong when it comes to the Lions. Jimmy, if you know Big Ed and where he sits then you will know where I am at on Friday nights. Come come say hello next week or at the first home game.

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

You are. This will probably make Roy Dillard very upset, but that Fair man's magazine got it wrong when it comes to the Lions. Jimmy, if you know Big Ed and where he sits then you will know where I am at on Friday nights. Come come say hello next week or at the first home game.

Gotcha, good luck to y'all this coming season. Coach Butler will have the boys ready to play!