TCA invades the Ville

cardfan

The end of the ball game reminded me so much of the 2009 game when we attempted a field goal on the last play of the game for the win and it hooked left. That kick from 2009 and tonight's kick were from almost identical spots on the field.

No question that TCA shot themselves in the foot a few times tonight. Fumbles and flags will get you every single time. Hate to give up a game that was winnable but credit to Adamsville for getting the job done when they needed to.

On a personal note I would like to thank the athletic director and the principal at Adamsville for their kind hospitality throughout the course of the evening. I appreciate it very much. Good luck to the Cardinals moving forward.

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

The end of the ball game reminded me so much of the 2009 game when we attempted a field goal on the last play of the game for the win and it hooked left. That kick from 2009 and tonight's kick were from almost identical spots on the field.

No question that TCA shot themselves in the foot a few times tonight. Fumbles and flags will get you every single time. Hate to give up a game that was winnable but credit to Adamsville for getting the job done when they needed to.

On a personal note I would like to thank the athletic director and the principal at Adamsville for their kind hospitality throughout the course of the evening. I appreciate it very much. Good luck to the Cardinals moving forward.

Good luck to you guys too the rest of the season! Game could have easily went either way! Stay safe and hopefully we both get to have a full season without any injuries or plague issues!! 

6 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Nah man. We are young. And we did have 4 Seniors quit during the summer. They will learn and grow. But no sandbagging. 

Agree no sandbagging.  I was really proud of the young lions last night.  I thought they played extremely hard.  Couple of costly turnovers probably did them in.  I thought our defense was really solid and I saw some freshmen, especially #3, making some plays.  I really thought our line played solid considering they are small and young.  We have to get some help offensively for our QB.  He is a beast but can’t do it all by himself.  I thought the backup wildcat runner #10 did a really good job giving #4 a breather.  Also thought our backup freshman QB looked good.  He has a nice touch on his passes.  Our kicking game will get better and better as time goes on.  Give Adamsville credit!  They got it done. Best wishes to them the rest of the season.  It was good to see a lot of old friends last night.  Plunk kid for Aville is a great player.  I probably know his dad.  Also very impressed with the McCormick kid on defense!

Well the experts have spoken so I will Throw in my two cents. I was Very proud of the lions last night. Our one legged boys came in and held their own. I agree Intense the kicking game will come around and be fine. #4 looked like Pony 2.0.  The younger guys stepped up also. These guys showed heart and fight and that’s all I wanted To see. The X’s and O’s Will come. Great game good luck Cardinals the rest of the season. 

• Like 1