Meigs County @ Sweetwater 8-20-21

Yeti

The Tigers of Meigs County are headed to Sweetwater to see if we can keep our win streak alive. Meigs currently has won 6 straight against the Wildcats and are hoping to make it 7. Meigs has held double digit wins in each game we played at home and had some very close games if the game was held at Sweetwater.

(H) 2020 - Meigs 27 > 7 Sweetwater 

(A) 2019 - Meigs 18 > 7 Sweetwater

(H) 2018 - Meigs 47 > 7 Sweetwater 

(A) 2017 - Meigs 19 > 14 Sweetwater 

(H) 2016 - Meigs 21 > 7 Sweetwater 

(A) 2015 - Meigs 27 > 14 Sweetwater 

This should be a competitive ballgame after seeing Sweetwater in the Jamboree. They had pretty good talent overall from what I could tell. Sweetwater has no posters that I'm aware of so this will probably be a slow thread. Any score predictions? If history is a factor it could probably be a one score ballgame.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Yeti said:

The Tigers of Meigs County are headed to Sweetwater to see if we can keep our win streak alive. Meigs currently has won 6 straight against the Wildcats and are hoping to make it 7. Meigs has held double digit wins in each game we played at home and had some very close games if the game was held at Sweetwater.

(H) 2020 - Meigs 27 > 7 Sweetwater 

(A) 2019 - Meigs 18 > 7 Sweetwater

(H) 2018 - Meigs 47 > 7 Sweetwater 

(A) 2017 - Meigs 19 > 14 Sweetwater 

(H) 2016 - Meigs 21 > 7 Sweetwater 

(A) 2015 - Meigs 27 > 14 Sweetwater 

This should be a competitive ballgame after seeing Sweetwater in the Jamboree. They had pretty good talent overall from what I could tell. Sweetwater has no posters that I'm aware of so this will probably be a slow thread. Any score predictions? If history is a factor it could probably be a one score ballgame.

Deebo is predicting 21-7 Sweetwater.

16 minutes ago, Firepit said:

Deebo is predicting 21-7 Sweetwater.

Guess he wasn't impressed with our history lesson. They will earn it if they beat us like that. If that's who I think it is we normally put a coke on the line every year :popcorneater:

I've not been thirsty for some time now... :roflol:

Just now, orngnblk said:

I'll take that score in reverse!

Haha I hope we smoke them. I've gotten word that we need to practice picking each other up more than anything before our game. Was told they plan to put us on our rear ends all night. They are very confident this year. Guess we will know Friday if they can back that up. I work with quite a few Sweetwater dad's and fans.