Early Predictions Region 6-AAA and Region 7-A

BallIsLife1

I’ve got Greenfield and Gleason coming out of that A region. JCM has a lot of size and may win their district, but I don’t think they have enough to make it out of region.

AAA region is South Side way ahead of everybody else. I think Hardin, South Gibson and Chester battle for the second spot. Could see any one of them getting through

15 hours ago, maddams said:

I’ve got Greenfield and Gleason coming out of that A region. JCM has a lot of size and may win their district, but I don’t think they have enough to make it out of region.

AAA region is South Side way ahead of everybody else. I think Hardin, South Gibson and Chester battle for the second spot. Could see any one of them getting through

I totally agree. JCM will be scary if they have they can get some decent guard play. They may have to biggest single A team around. 

South Side can only stop South Side. They always get right there and run out of gas. This year there is no Westview or Covington in their way. Could it be their time?

In Region 7-A I think Greenfield wins it, but Gleason is gonna be right there on their necks the entire season. JCM is pretty much in prime position to really have a exceptional first season under coach Shutes. Post play should be very solid, how much they get from the guard position will determine how far they can go. Peabody will be Peabody, gonna defend and create turnovers, but again the same issues remain: how are they gonna score points??? I think JCM and Peabody finish 1-2 in 14-A, but Greenfield and Gleason are substate bound. 

In 14-AAA, South Side will take district and region. Better question is who finishes 2nd??? If I was a betting man, I think it's gonna come down to South Gibson and McNairy. Hardin County lost way too much and Chester County is gonna be heavily reliant on one player to score 20 plus for them to compete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, sportsfan53ray said:

McNairy plays at TCA tomorrow night. Probably be a very good team at TCA.

I bet that will be competitive.  TCA has some good players. Also, South Gibson plays JCM tomorrow. Hopefully, I am back in Jackson in time to see that one. Curious to see the hype about South Gibson and to see how JCM is looking after reopening.