Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well we’ll well ! This is gonna be a great game ! Does Westview have posters never remember seeing one ?

It’ll be Westview air attack vs Trenton defense. Arguably the toughest passing game Trenton will see all season. I root for Westview but Trenton is a more complete team. Peabody 35-28 hope I’m wrong.

Westview will score…peabodys secondary was vulnerable at times tonight! Simpson is elusive and throws it to the spot on the field he wants! Problem is he will be running for his life and unless Westviews D is vastly improved Peabody will score at will by simply running it down their throat! Peabody had best tighten up that secondary…too many studs to give up plays like tonight! Also Trentons line was A+ early and a D by mid 4th quarter! But still a great performance tonight by 2 talented teams!

10 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Westview will score…peabodys secondary was vulnerable at times tonight! Simpson is elusive and throws it to the spot on the field he wants! Problem is he will be running for his life and unless Westviews D is vastly improved Peabody will score at will by simply running it down their throat! Peabody had best tighten up that secondary…too many studs to give up plays like tonight! Also Trentons line was A+ early and a D by mid 4th quarter! But still a great performance tonight by 2 talented teams!

Great analysis! However will Trenton see another team that can rotate linemen like Milan? Maybe but not most likely ! Also everyone has to know Ant Brown is one of if not the most talented reciver in the area ! Trenton has a very young line and will only get better ! Looking forward to next week

Roll Golden Tide

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lots of folks are picking Westview to be the team representing the west this year. I would love to watch this game!

I think Huntingdon will be the team out of that Region personally. I think Peabody wins this game by 2 TD’s next week. To beat Peabody the big plays will have to be minimized and I don’t see Westview doing it.

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I think Huntingdon will be the team out of that Region personally. I think Peabody wins this game by 2 TD’s next week. To beat Peabody the big plays will have to be minimized and I don’t see Westview doing it.

I think if we come out and play a very physical game I like our chances. We will have contain Simpson and the deep threat receiver i seen off their highlights. They will score their points

This should be a great game. Ty Simpson will be the best QB that Peabody plays all year. If Westview can limit the mistakes and play a turnover free game they will make it close. But at the end of the day I think Peabody is to much for them. This game will help Westview for the rest of the season as Peabody will most likely be the best team they face all year.