Cumberland County Jet first win since Oct 28th 2016

Khall555

Congratulations to the Jets breaking an horrible losing streak 35-0 at Whitwell their last on the field win was 10/28/2016 13-12 vs Chattanooga Central

yes I know they had 2 forfeit wins in that time but one occurred in 2018 a month after losing 42-0 on the field to Knox Powell and the other was a Covid win vs DeKalb last season.

1 minute ago, Khall555 said:

Congratulations to the Jets breaking an horrible losing streak 35-0 at Whitwell their last on the field win was 10/28/2016 13-12 vs Chattanooga Central

yes I know they had 2 forfeit wins in that time but one occurred in 2018 a month after losing 42-0 on the field to Knox Powell and the other was a Covid win vs DeKalb last season.

That's great, I'm happy for you guys

• Like 1

14 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Can they get to 3 maybe 4 wins this season?  I think it's possible 

I think They have maybe 4 winnable games left on their schedule (they no chance vs Upperman, Macon, Lenior, DeKalb) . In those four (Jackson, LA, Stone, Monterey) they probably get blown out in 2 and the other 2 will be close. I don’t enough know about Polk. 

Edited by Khall555

51 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

I think They have maybe 4 winnable games left on their schedule (they no chance vs Upperman, Macon, Lenior, DeKalb) . In those four (Jackson, LA, Stone, Monterey) they probably get blown out in 2 and the other 2 will be close. I don’t enough know about Polk. 

Monterey is surprisingly good, and I don't see beating Stone this year. Winnable vs LA, Jackson, and Polk. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 11:15 AM, Khall555 said:

Well let me eat some Tasty crow as Cumberland beats Lenior City rather handily 17-7 to improve to 2-2 Lenior Beat Stone Memorial rather easily this year so I figured the Jets had no chance especially without their starting RB. An actual .500 record is possible if they can keep improving.

Edited by Khall555