South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga Christian (Jones man against this Mariakis man)

Roy Dillard

I don't know when ive seen so many People write South Pittsburg off in a Game... Yes we had trouble at Center! We have all Summer... But with that being said we moved the Ball pretty well on a very BIG Team that had good hopes for the season. Did anyone else notice WE DIDNT LOOK TIRED AT ANYTIME!   same thing the Redbank Coach said about South Pittsburg. " those Boys can run and never get tired" ! Maybe its possible Mccallie put a smack down on a Team that's underachieving... I'm not gonna put this Team out of any Game this year 6 Days before the Game. I habeve more faith in Chris Jones than that! I can tell you this much! The Days, Years of being out Coached in big Games is over!!!  Spitt will find a way to Win by 3..... Never quit!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

I don't know when ive seen so many People write South Pittsburg off in a Game... Yes we had trouble at Center! We have all Summer... But with that being said we moved the Ball pretty well on a very BIG Team that had good hopes for the season. Did anyone else notice WE DIDNT LOOK TIRED AT ANYTIME!   same thing the Redbank Coach said about South Pittsburg. " those Boys can run and never get tired" ! Maybe its possible Mccallie put a smack down on a Team that's underachieving... I'm not gonna put this Team out of any Game this year 6 Days before the Game. I habeve more faith in Chris Jones than that! I can tell you this much! The Days, Years of being out Coached in big Games is over!!!  Spitt will find a way to Win by 3..... Never quit!!

Geno man I garuntee that sportsman man has already told our boys they are gonna lose by at least 14 to this Mariakis man.  You think im joking but im not.

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Good post, I know we are spoiled but it will take time. Not only new face in different place but different coach and different coaching style. The only thing we all have in common is getting that W is the most important. 

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tide 21 now surely my little buddy bpm wouldnt skate around the truth.  Good luck to you fellars this Friday. I aint joking either.

Roy I appreciate it. We have another tough game this Friday with martin westview. They have a 5 star qb we have  to defend Ty Simpson. You should check him out. @Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Roy I appreciate it. We have another tough game this Friday with martin westview. They have a 5 star qb we have  to defend Ty Simpson. You should check him out. @Roy Dillard

Tide21 this Simpson boy is real good.  He can play on the sec.  Make sure that Jacobs man plays in the prevent defence against this Simpson boy.  That man at Ronnies red eye said then bulldawgs tried to get that Simpson boy to come so he could throw the ball to that brown boy. You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, Geno said:

Geno most are not use to change and can't see the bigger picture of what Jones has in store.  I honestly saw a lot of positives against Sequatchie and believe what mistakes were there are easily fixable. There is no question CCS has a very good football team and plenty of athletes that will be a tough challenge for us but if we play mistake free football I think we have a great shot at pulling out the W.  

Some of you People arnt happy unless we are beating the Grundy County's of the State by 60. I swear some of you People would rather win 14 Games and lose the State Championship than lose 3 in regular season but Win the State Championship! Get your head out of your @$$es!! We are South Pittsburg!!! We dont get beat until the final Buzzer sounds!!! Now we have a World Champion Coach and all I see is doubt! From what? 1 dang Game? You guys do realize we WON right? Our Pirate Boys see this crap and then respond by hanging their heads!  Why even practice? Why should we even go to CCS? I tell you why! Because we are BYGAWD South Pittsburg Pirates!! And NO Team no matter what class they are in will ever scare us!!! WE ARE NEVER SCARED!

some of you fans should get you a shirt that says scared on the front and Quitter on the back! Just sayin! NOW STRAIGHTEN UP!!

37 minutes ago, Geno said:

Some of you People arnt happy unless we are beating the Grundy County's of the State by 60. I swear some of you People would rather win 14 Games and lose the State Championship than lose 3 in regular season but Win the State Championship! Get your head out of your @$$es!! We are South Pittsburg!!! We dont get beat until the final Buzzer sounds!!! Now we have a World Champion Coach and all I see is doubt! From what? 1 dang Game? You guys do realize we WON right? Our Pirate Boys see this crap and then respond by hanging their heads!  Why even practice? Why should we even go to CCS? I tell you why! Because we are BYGAWD South Pittsburg Pirates!! And NO Team no matter what class they are in will ever scare us!!! WE ARE NEVER SCARED!

some of you fans should get you a shirt that says scared on the front and Quitter on the back! Just sayin! NOW STRAIGHTEN UP!!

You sound just like another fan we all know and love. Hello..Get your mind right.. get your mind right.. hit em in the mouth.  You two would make a fun tandem!

4 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

You sound just like another fan we all know and love. Hello..Get your mind right.. get your mind right.. hit em in the mouth.  You two would make a fun tandem!

Na I don't Drink..... I'm not trying to pep the Kids up at all. Just some fans that already has us losing before we step on the Field is crazy