Tha mightee Panthurs come two 825

STARSNBARS

Going to be a good one I think. Powell will have to keep mistakes to a minimum (always a problem for Lowe teams) and get off the field on defense. If they don’t create a couple of turnovers, I don’t think they’ll be able to come up with enough stops to win the game. I’d say close for a while with Maryville pulling away. I think the final will be 17-21 point Maryville win. 

1 hour ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

Murval 45-28. 
after seeing AC score what they did I would not put it past Murval scoring  55/60 pts though

AC team compared to Murval. There is no comparison 

Sorry Powell Fans your team with all your D1 guys are not on the same level as the Red guys coaches and game Preparation

.........yup, and discipline alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

BBS eye'll tale ewe whut weal bee offishual.......Thait weal bee when'st mommaSTARS comes two tha "offishual" Red Rebull talegait HQ on west Broadway Thirsdee evnun' and gits upp two hur elbos inn thait Eyetalyun Beaf.....:hungry:

It has to take you at least 30 min per post for you to find out all the different ways to spell the "WORDS" that you use......lol  good stuff! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JAG37849 said:

Going to be a good one I think. Powell will have to keep mistakes to a minimum (always a problem for Lowe teams) and get off the field on defense. If they don’t create a couple of turnovers, I don’t think they’ll be able to come up with enough stops to win the game. I’d say close for a while with Maryville pulling away. I think the final will be 17-21 point Maryville win. 

This is the type of game that Maryville has thrived on through the years. Maryville by 28. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Moore on Pal and big Nolen.....Panthurs now a 112.2 pt favritt agin tha littull fellurs.....:unsure:

Holy cow! That’s a big kid! Reminds me of Bruin and Smith from Powell back in the day. 

It should be a opportunity for some of the lil fellers. I hope we ain’t scared. 

We all know and we all get it Maryville, Alcoa and Oakland are on a different level. We all know lord willing the semifinals at Maryville is the state championship game, the loser of that game would win state. Oakland as of late have become juggernauts but they still have to keep adding to their resume, as for Maryville and Alcoa they don't have to win another game their legacy and reputation is set in stone, what both program has done the last 20 so years will never be matched in Tn again.

Is Maryville a better team than Ac no doubt, Maryville is overall better defensively, coaching and special teams but just strictly on offense Ac is better than Maryville or equal. We all know Ac doesn't preach any defense that's why they don't have any state championships as of late. I don't see Maryville offense doing more damage to Powell defense than Ac.

Maryville will stay away from running to #99 side, he's going to get double and triple team, maryville will get rid of the ball quick and Powell needs to watch out for the screen pass. Powell needs to press the receivers at the line of scrimmage to give #99 time to do his damage, for Powell to win it needs to be a 31-30. I will admit it's going to be a tough task to go in an upset the rebels at home but with a team like Powell it's not impossible 

3 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

We all know and we all get it Maryville, Alcoa and Oakland are on a different level. We all know lord willing the semifinals at Maryville is the state championship game, the loser of that game would win state. Oakland as of late have become juggernauts but they still have to keep adding to their resume, as for Maryville and Alcoa they don't have to win another game their legacy and reputation is set in stone, what both program has done the last 20 so years will never be matched in Tn again.

Is Maryville a better team than Ac no doubt, Maryville is overall better defensively, coaching and special teams but just strictly on offense Ac is better than Maryville or equal. We all know Ac doesn't preach any defense that's why they don't have any state championships as of late. I don't see Maryville offense doing more damage to Powell defense than Ac.

Maryville will stay away from running to #99 side, he's going to get double and triple team, maryville will get rid of the ball quick and Powell needs to watch out for the screen pass. Powell needs to press the receivers at the line of scrimmage to give #99 time to do his damage, for Powell to win it needs to be a 31-30. I will admit it's going to be a tough task to go in an upset the rebels at home but with a team like Powell it's not impossible 

I’m believe you have never been to a Murval game or just don’t quiet understand the level of the Rebs (1 of to 5 teams in the state every yr) if you think AC offense is on the level the Rebs are.