Tha mightee Panthurs come two 825

STARSNBARS

42 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Powell will not have an answer for the murvul passing game.

Bc I love watching the Alcoa documentary, seeing you and throwtheslant I was jumping off the couch telling my wife and kids hey I know these guys and then my big head made a couple appearances on the documentary. All the talent yall lost off last year team I thought you guys would be slightly down, seems tall might be even better, good luck this season 

9 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Powell is going to realize quick this Friday night that they are glad to be away from that Rebel region … that they once were apart of and never could compete with them. Hate to break it to the Panthers, but, they do not know what is coming when walking onto Shields Stadium Turf. Wish both teams luck and safety for all players and coaches. 

Rebels 38 - 14 Powell 

Pinocchio, I'll beg to differ with you on this one a little. The Powell teams with the Bruhns and Huber and Smith gave Maryville all they could handle and had chances to win.  But I'll totally agree with you that these kids have no idea what they'll be walking into. It is an electric atmosphere! And their playing a disciplined team. That will spell disaster for Powell.

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2021 at 7:22 AM, bounder said:

But they are a typical Matt Lowe team with no discipline, they make all kinds of just plain dumb mistakes. Late hits, unsportsmanlike hits out of bounds and running their mouths. Matt has to stop that, but can or will he?

Hahahaha ... "No Discipline  " is Lowe and Powell's middle name  ...  they got players on team that should be suspended from playing but because its the 2 best WR's on team  .. they didnt do anything about  it ... it WIN AT ALL COSTS at Powell  .. and with LOWE ( Mr No Discipline )  

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear....

1. Pal haz tha nummbur 1 playur inn tha hole countree

2. JU haz wised me upp onn annuthur thread abowt Pal and thair goodur wr's

c. kim haz allreddy said Pal haz betturer athleets

4. Eye'm jist hoapin' tha littull fellurs dont git imbarrassed on tha Packervishun Thirsdee nite

:unsure:

11 hours ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

BC you think Powell can score 28 on Red team

I see a score...... 21-28 Powell, 35-42 Murvul. I know the rebs have the Offense to score a bunch with Carson Jones having Markel Fortenberry, D.J. Burks as targets. Noah Vaughn is running the ball. The question mark is the murvul defense, especially against the pass..........

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Bc I love watching the Alcoa documentary, seeing you and throwtheslant I was jumping off the couch telling my wife and kids hey I know these guys and then my big head made a couple appearances on the documentary. All the talent yall lost off last year team I thought you guys would be slightly down, seems tall might be even better, good luck this season 

:lol::thumb:

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I see a score...... 21-28 Powell, 35-42 Murvul. I know the rebs have the Offense to score a bunch with Carson Jones having Markel Fortenberry, D.J. Burks as targets. Noah Vaughn is running the ball. The question mark is the murvul defense, especially against the pass..........

Biggurer qwestuns marks Bee Cee.....Pal haz "FAR" betturer athleets.....:unsure:

2 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Hahahaha ... "No Discipline  " is Lowe and Powell's middle name  ...  they got players on team that should be suspended from playing but because its the 2 best WR's on team  .. they didnt do anything about  it ... it WIN AT ALL COSTS at Powell  .. and with LOWE ( Mr No Discipline )  

Keep sucking on those sour grapes, Tad.  

You and a couple of others on this board keep pointing fingers, but can't back it with anything of substance.  Must suck to be so miserable.  

It's not the 70s when things could be handled at the local school level like it was when you and I were in high school and there were two different systems in Knox County.  It's a different day.  

Sour Grapes.png

Rebels are gonna sit in their copyrighted cover 2 bend don't break defense, let Powell move it to the 20, then attempt to lockdown inside of it.

Offensively? If AC put up that many yards and points, then I don't see the Rebels not moving the ball if they don't have turnovers.

I still expect a shootout and would not be surprised if both teams hit 40.