Tha mightee Panthurs come two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

Going to be a darn near perfect night for football. I'm expecting a huge crowd. Biggest area of concern is stopping their receivers. And I still think it's going to be a shootout.

I think Coach White will have the secondary ready for those guys. If we can stay in Potts face all night then the chances of him hitting those passes drop quite a bit and I really like having #1 back there to clean up any coverage busts.

20 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Here is a little of the history between the two teams They have met 43 times with the following results:

Maryville 38 5 Powell 

Maryville has an 88.4% winning percentage.

Total points scored in the series:

Maryville: 1,208 28.09 ppg

Powell:        342    7.9  ppg

Disclaimer: None of this matters tomorrow night.

5 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Maryville lost to Powell 21-17 in 1996.

Maryville leads the all-time series 33-5

38-5

33 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I think Coach White will have the secondary ready for those guys. If we can stay in Potts face all night then the chances of him hitting those passes drop quite a bit and I really like having #1 back there to clean up any coverage busts.

Potts will throw it up if you get pressure .. he tries to make the impossible throw and has thrown alot if interceptions  .. mix up coverage from man to zone will mess him up . Keep safety over the top  .. Rebels will win easy 

4 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Potts will throw it up if you get pressure .. he tries to make the impossible throw and has thrown alot if interceptions  .. mix up coverage from man to zone will mess him up . Keep safety over the top  .. Rebels will win easy 

Tad is grinding that axe….. do your thing my man