Beech hosts Henry County

eers

2 minutes ago, werazzlin said:

Beech about same schore as Summit game!!

Wow! Now that’s bold… I don’t see HC giving up 50 in back to back weeks. That said, Beech has the potential to score a lot of points if the QBs are clicking. They appeared a bit nervous in their Friday Night Debut. If they play like they did in the preseason they can score a bunch. 

Summit ran all over HC last week, Beech lives and dies by the run game. I’m taking Beech by 2 scores, and if the QB’s can shake the week one jitters, it could be worse. 

Im on the same peg as eers, 

Beech 34

HC 14

Good luck to both teams. Can’t wait for this one! 

Ps: Going to the Braves game tonight so i will be recording on MyTV30, so i won’t be on here til after i get a chance to watch to avoid any spoilers 

Edited by Bump11
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Summit ran all over HC last week, Beech lives and dies by the run game. I’m taking Beech by 2 scores, and if the QB’s can shake the week one jitters, it could be worse. 

Im on the same peg as eers, 

Beech 34

HC 14

Good luck to both teams. Can’t wait for this one! 

Ps: Going to the Braves game tonight so i will be recording on MyTV30, so i won’t be on here til after i get a chance to watch to avoid any spoilers 

Side note...the ONLY reason Summit ran all over Henry County was because of Destin Wade. Destin Wade would run all over just about any good team in the State. I think we will be fine...

Just now, BigRed88 said:

Side note...the ONLY reason Summit ran all over Henry County was because of Destin Wade. Destin Wade would run all over just about any good team in the State. I think we will be fine...

That’s true, but Beech runs the ball religiously. they may not have a Destin Wade, but they consistently churn out above average backs, and they always have 2-3 of them that could all go off any given night. We’ll see what happens though. I think Damron needs to have a big big night to give HC a shot at the end

2 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

That’s true, but Beech runs the ball religiously. they may not have a Destin Wade, but they consistently churn out above average backs, and they always have 2-3 of them that could all go off any given night. We’ll see what happens though. I think Damron needs to have a big big night to give HC a shot at the end

Yall will have success running, yall will score. My hope is we open the playbook up and score like I know we can. We have potential to average 35 to 40 points per game in my opinion. It just didn't come together last week.

Edited by BigRed88

2 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Yall will have success running, yall will score. My hope is we open the playbook up and score like I know we can. We have potential to average 35 to 40 points per game in my opinion. It just didn't come together last week.

see the thing is, Beech has the weapons to also put up 35-40 a game. makes me more excited for tonight cause they always bring the best out in each other

• Like 1