Hampton vs JC

Tootie

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This here stuff makes me sick to my stomach!!I bet them folks who voted that Ba#@!rd in are feeling real smart right now.Those fools over there reenacting the Marines raising our flag picture is embarrassing!

Had no business there in the 1st place.Mission failed 

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

Had no business there in the 1st place.Mission failed 

Have to disagree completely. On 11 September 2001 2,997 American lives were taken and over 6,000 were injured and 411 of my brothers and sisters in emergency services ended their final shift running into buildings that everyone else was frantically trying to run out of. A lot of the people responsible for those terrible things happening were there. We had every reason to go there. 
image.jpeg.de368fa324a348d1839bcd055db87ba4.jpeg

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Have to disagree completely. On 11 September 2001 2,997 American lives were taken and over 6,000 were injured and 411 of my brothers and sisters in emergency services ended their final shift running into buildings that everyone else was frantically trying to run out of. A lot of the people responsible for those terrible things happening were there. We had every reason to go there. 

I won't even get into that.

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Reckon why the 3rd building fell dead in its tracks just like the 2 hit with planes. Only way buildings fall dead in their tracks is from the ground up. 

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Reckon why the 3rd building fell dead in its tracks just like the 2 hit with planes. Only way buildings fall dead in their tracks is from the ground up. 

I’m not even gonna respond to that. We are obviously way to far apart in our opinions on this to have anything productive come from discussing it. We’ll just agree to disagree on this one. 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Gonna watch you guys on the net, nothing around here I want to see. 

Hopefully our silliness has been corrected. I was embarrassed at that mess last week. We’re usually better than that even if we’re getting beat down. Maybe it was just a bad week and not the new staff. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Hopefully our silliness has been corrected. I was embarrassed at that mess last week. We’re usually better than that even if we’re getting beat down. Maybe it was just a bad week and not the new staff. 

I'm sure you will do much better tonight, wheels come off to fast last week, couldn't beat tom thumb like that. Some games are just like that.