Davidson Academy @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Pretty sure the  QB was out with illness/exposure/quarantine. Would be interested in seeing how the game may have looked different but that is the way it goes. Plenty of positives though from the game, none more than a freshman QB throwing for over 300 yards and a couple td's. Obviously the interceptions really hurt but for a young kid like that to come in and play against that level of competition is a positive. I have heard from a number of folks around the program and other coaches who have seen him mention that he may be one of if not the best to come through BBS. Time will tell.

Defense looked to be tough and still lots of skill players to make plays. Hopefully the QB situation works out in Boyd's favor. Davidson is a great team and if not playing in the middle division might be the district champion in the east or west...not sure anyone has a shot at competing with Lipscomb or CPA.

5 hours ago, WestTNBuc said:

Pretty sure the  QB was out with illness/exposure/quarantine. Would be interested in seeing how the game may have looked different but that is the way it goes. Plenty of positives though from the game, none more than a freshman QB throwing for over 300 yards and a couple td's. Obviously the interceptions really hurt but for a young kid like that to come in and play against that level of competition is a positive. I have heard from a number of folks around the program and other coaches who have seen him mention that he may be one of if not the best to come through BBS. Time will tell.

Defense looked to be tough and still lots of skill players to make plays. Hopefully the QB situation works out in Boyd's favor. Davidson is a great team and if not playing in the middle division might be the district champion in the east or west...not sure anyone has a shot at competing with Lipscomb or CPA.

I do not look forward to playing CPA or Lipscomb. I believe we can play with everyone else but those two are leaps and bounds ahead of us.