Digital tickets at high school football games?

CHARGERFAN

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I just found out that except for season tickets, all single game tickets for Covington home games will be digital tickets only - thru GoFan.co. 

Is this going to be common practice at all schools? I need to know before taking off for road games. 

How about your school?

That’s what they are doing at Peabody. Season tickets $30 reserved seats $50 or game by game through go fan 

3 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I just found out that except for season tickets, all single game tickets for Covington home games will be digital tickets only - thru GoFan.co. 

Is this going to be common practice at all schools? I need to know before taking off for road games. 

How about your school?

That’s how Springfield did it last season and now this season as well. When you think about it, it’s easier on the schools to do it like this. They don’t have to man the ticket booths or count and handle money.
My only concern is what happens when you purchase tix online early and then the game gets canceled. Do you get a refund for the tickets?;

4 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

How about your school?

Haywood's tickets will be sold through GoFan.

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

That’s how Springfield did it last season and now this season as well. When you think about it, it’s easier on the schools to do it like this. They don’t have to man the ticket booths or count and handle money.
My only concern is what happens when you purchase tix online early and then the game gets canceled. Do you get a refund for the tickets?;

Yeah, I believe that I got a refund when the playoff game Covington @ Milan was cancelled last year because of Covid.

5 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

How about your school?

We’ve been doing this back this way a year or two before Covid trying to move ticket lines. The difference is we was also taking cash but I think now everything is going online