DII-AA (where is Booger?)

BreadTruck28

2 hours ago, Triplej said:

Repeat CPA - LA

LA over DA. I respect Jonathan Quinn as a coach and the adjustments he makes however he simply does not have enough to keep it close with LA. 

I have not seen Lausanne play this year so total guess in picking CPA in a close one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 2:52 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Game day. 2nd round. A beautiful day here in middle Tennessee, I hope the same for east and west. 

Lausanne versus BGA - I’m pulling for BGA and wouldn’t be surprised if they make this a game or better. 

Lipscomb versus the AP darling Silverdale...

Webb versus Davidson Academy - I think Davidson could make this a game also

......CPA versus CAK - We can’t overlook our friends from the East no matter what @Booger says!

....if Booger sayin it...

...and BT28 and BT28s presbyterians goin gold ball dancin again with that church of god school

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

On 11/29/2021 at 2:41 PM, Booger said:

......CPA versus CAK - We can’t overlook our friends from the East no matter what @Booger says!

....if Booger sayin it...

...and BT28 and BT28s presbyterians goin gold ball dancin again with that church of god school

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

Rolled into town with an unexpected rain shower…  looks like it should be perfect tomorrow though. @Booger , you going to be in attendance tomorrow?  I can’t remember another playoff game where we were a huge underdog. Feels more exciting!

@TTate, I’m guessing you’re in town. Maybe we’ll run into each other. 

Looking forward to kick off a great 3 days of football. 

On 12/1/2021 at 8:48 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Rolled into town with an unexpected rain shower…  looks like it should be perfect tomorrow though. @Booger , you going to be in attendance tomorrow?  I can’t remember another playoff game where we were a huge underdog. Feels more exciting!

@TTate, I’m guessing you’re in town. Maybe we’ll run into each other. 

Looking forward to kick off a great 3 days of football. 

presbyterian defense wernt that bad....but that offense?

cant stay oin the game & win them things given away that many turnovers

Booger just sayin:roll:

3 hours ago, Booger said:

presbyterian defense wernt that bad....but that offense?

cant stay oin the game & win them things given away that many turnovers

Booger just sayin:roll:

Got to give a lot of credit to LA’s defense. Even with our extremely tough schedule, we ran roughshod over most defenses but LA shut us out twice.

The last couple of minutes of the first half was brutal. I thought for sure that we would be going into the second half tied and get the ball first in the second, but it wasn’t meant to be. 

Lipscomb is a really good team. They were definitely the best in D2AA this year. 

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

I think there is a lot of mutual respect between our teams (i'm an LA dad) and we are making each other better.  I also think both coaches are pouring into those kids in a special way.  loved hearing difler's and martin's comments at the game.

next year should be interesting as both teams are losing some stars.  

I agree, the last 3 years of Lipscomb resurgence has definitely made the division and classification a lot more exciting than it would have been otherwise. 

I hate to even bring it up, but are you guys worried about the Fresno State stuff?  Next year will be different for sure, but there are still some really good players on both teams coming back. 

3 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

I agree, the last 3 years of Lipscomb resurgence has definitely made the division and classification a lot more exciting than it would have been otherwise. 

I hate to even bring it up, but are you guys worried about the Fresno State stuff?  Next year will be different for sure, but there are still some really good players on both teams coming back. 

I honestly hadn't heard anything about it!  yikes!!  I'm sure everything will work out just fine.  I know he is not in it for the money so maybe this is where his heart is.  I think his daughter has a couple more years at LU playing ball so fingers crossed that he has some roots here, too.