DII-AA (where is Booger?)

BreadTruck28

Any big games tonight in AA?

CAK and Boyd Buchanan would be interesting but it was postponed / cancelled.

BGA and CPA should be a good game.  BGA looks to be much improved with a top tier rushing attack.  It could be a trap game for CPA after winning what is being called a classic over BA last week.  My nerves would have liked a little less "classic"!

Lausanne and ECS both play teams I'm not familiar with...

I'm not sure FRA will have much for Davidson Academy.

LA and Goodpasture cancelled as well.

Edited to add Silverdale is 2-0.  Their game against Chattanooga Christian might be interesting.

Edited by BreadTruck28

On 8/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Well... What do we have this year?

In the East, looks like Boyd Buchanan is back in business after week one. CAK? I know Kings is a small school.  Webb? Grace?

In the West, Lausanne has another really good back I hear? ECS?

In the Middle... How many points will LA put on Indy tonight because Dilfer thinks the AP rankings matter? How many people will BGA, DA, and Goodpasture surprise this year? CPA has another crazy tough schedule this year which hopefully will be fun to watch unfold.

Good luck to all and prayers that we’ll have as normal of a season that we can. 

ole Booger still wigglin BT...lookin like your presbyterians r up for another solid run...hopin BT and all of his are all well and safe...

Booger just sayin  :wink:

CPA plays MBA for the first time in history tonight (I think). Going to be really hard to give MBA 3 losses this early in the season. 

Lipscomb plays Pulaski Academy, which might be a toss up? Both are top teams in their respective states. 

BGA at Nashville Christian should be a good game. 

Boyd and CAK I think are playing their missed game. 

3-0 Davidson Academy should have an easy time with Hunters Lane. 

So should Goodpasture with Overton.

Any input from the west or east?

my #1 reason to be and donate to CoachT, Boog who is my favorite read and fills in all the mysteries of the East. LA handed PA a real arse kicking and those kids are still playing Kevin Kelly football via new coach Anthony Lucas. Started close and Dilfer rolled em, no punts all onsides got blasted. LA and CPA on neuclear collision course.

well according to the unfortunate CPA stadium voice everything is a joke, dude is such a dumparse. Really hard to listen to his attention seeking dumbness. Langston Patterson has been the most dominant player on the field each game so far. Easy to see why Marcel Reed is dual threat nationallly ranked QB. Another CB injury last night, so CPA is proving depth. 10th graders are still the best class ever at CPA. The seniors are a great example and leaders for the talent under them.

Boog needs 2 friends to make him bibilical as in 3 wise men from the East. Oakland looks to be a loss, not sure about LA yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

how much breadtruck miss tryin to interpretate all these stinkin annoyin ads that bumbard coacht now

Booger just sayin:angry:

Welcome to the life of the starless on the T!

@Rastus you got to say more in regards to your first sentence for me to understand. The sophomore class looks talented but “best ever” might be counting lions before they hatch. I like the future though, twin 10s and a not so mini cy young to mention a few in the eighth…