DII-AA (where is Booger?)

BreadTruck28

No Lipscomb is not a boarding school like McCallie, Baylor or Webb .  I doubt the University gives up a dorm to house HS players since there is a dorm/housing shortage.  LOL!   It’s the same rumor we used to hear about CPA when unfamiliar, out of town talent was showing up at their school consistently from approx 2009 - 2015 ish.  Funny stuff!  

3 minutes ago, LetsGoToWork said:

No Lipscomb is not a boarding school like McCallie, Baylor or Webb .  I doubt the University gives up a dorm to house HS players since there is a dorm/housing shortage.  LOL!   It’s the same rumor we used to hear about CPA when unfamiliar, out of town talent was showing up at their school consistently from approx 2009 - 2015 ish.  Funny stuff!  

oh...I know they aren't a boarding school.  I was merely stating that I heard they are looking at the possiblity, and that it would be easier for them to do this than Ensworth.

7 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

oh...I know they aren't a boarding school.  I was merely stating that I heard they are looking at the possiblity, and that it would be easier for them to do this than Ensworth.

Gotcha. I am thinking the University would prefer to have college tuition vs high school tuition packed in dorms. But who knows, I would’ve never thought I would see the day when LA plays the private school game!  

On 9/11/2021 at 12:04 AM, Rastus said:

my #1 reason to be and donate to CoachT, Boog who is my favorite read and fills in all the mysteries of the East. ......

...........LA and CPA on neuclear collision course.

....and keep donatin to T and maybe all them ad spoofs will skeedaddle...

..fill this in bout them east mysteries.....that middle football stuff is different right now

On 9/11/2021 at 11:59 AM, Rastus said:

Boog needs 2 friends to make him bibilical as in 3 wise men from the East. 

much grassious of those kindly words mr rastus......Boog gonna need lot more than 2

Booger just sayin :thumb:

32 minutes ago, Booger said:

....and keep donatin to T and maybe all them ad spoofs will skeedaddle...

..fill this in bout them east mysteries.....that middle football stuff is different right now

much grassious of those kindly words mr rastus......Boog gonna need lot more than 2

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Booger following and fan club...............:mrgreen:

Leprechaun gif | Movies, Films & Flix

On 9/14/2021 at 11:09 AM, MarevulBigGal said:

My little cousin "Baby Ruth" was wanting to meet Boog at the ball game Friday night Bee Cee.

Tee Hee Hee

luckycharms.jpg

dont think so tater....Booger would first choose a lifetime sentence in a Nyingma classroom on a hilltop in Bhutan

Booger just sayin monk-sitting-alone-on-ground-in-a-valley

Edited by Booger

Week 5 games of interest.. the currently undefeated. 

LA plays a FRA team that seems to be struggling a bit. 

CPA hosts Goodpasture for homecoming. 

Lausanne plays Hermando.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that team. 

Davidson Academy plays BGA. I think this game will be interesting. Is Davidson already one of the top teams in AA? I think this game will answer that question as BGA is better than their record. 

Silverdale! Takes on Boyd Buchanan. The outcome will be interesting. Silverdale has a win over FRA.

Did I miss any games of interest?

37 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Week 5 games of interest.. the currently undefeated. 

LA plays a FRA team that seems to be struggling a bit. 

CPA hosts Goodpasture for homecoming. 

Lausanne plays Hermando.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that team. 

Davidson Academy plays BGA. I think this game will be interesting. Is Davidson already one of the top teams in AA? I think this game will answer that question as BGA is better than their record. 

Silverdale! Takes on Boyd Buchanan. The outcome will be interesting. Silverdale has a win over FRA.

Did I miss any games of interest?

Homecoming and senior night for CPA. Hard to believe this is their last home game of the year already.