Rushing leaders for Tennessee

CHARGERFAN

3 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I know the problem Chargerfan.  If you remember back in the day, The Commercial Appeal, The Press- Scimitar, and The Jackson Sun published stats for all the games, but we had to call them in.  It's like OldandBusted said,  it all depends on the coaches or schools.  Evidently, they aren't turning in the stats.

I bet I'm throwing a few people for a loop by mentioning The Press-Scimitar.  Lol

Well, you and I are old enough to remember the Press-Sciitar. Some of these other posters, not so much. I’ve finally gotten on the e-mail list for our stats.

11 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

HOestaht_normal.jpg

Karns junior RB DeSean Bishop season update. Thru 4 games: 128 carries, 1117 yards, 7 TDs 8 catches, 110 yards, 2 TDs

This guy must be an iron man. That's averaging 32 rushes per game plus 2 pass receptions per game, If he keeps that up the entire season, he should be highly recognized. The stats average 8.7 yards per rush, which is really good. With that many carries, you would think the opposing D expects him to get the ball every play and should be keying on him.

Please keep us informed as the season progresses.

Mason Gudger, of G'Vegas has 480 plus yds. on 53 carries with 10tds and 3 or 4 catches for a little over 100 with 2tds.  The best thing is so far he has only played 1 full game and that was against EHS.  All of his scores are numbers come 1st qtr and before halftime.  Let's crunch numbers and for the fun of it say we double the output and he plays 4 full games under his belt.  What would his numbers look like?

On 9/13/2021 at 3:33 PM, CHARGERFAN said:

This guy must be an iron man. That's averaging 32 rushes per game plus 2 pass receptions per game, If he keeps that up the entire season, he should be highly recognized. The stats average 8.7 yards per rush, which is really good. With that many carries, you would think the opposing D expects him to get the ball every play and should be keying on him.

Please keep us informed as the season progresses.

Karns is a mediocre team, so they are going to be in a lot of 4th quarter games. I would expect these numbers to continue. Oak Ridge is probably the only team left on their schedule that might be able to bottle him up.