GreenEville vs Elizabethton

KEV-O

I never want to lose at anything and this is no different.However,I'm not looking at this game like it's the end of the world,win or lose.This is for who plays at home if they meet again in the playoffs.Yes,that's pretty big but it doesn't put a gold ball in Greeneville or Elizabethton this year.I think the winner will be who learns the most and makes the best adjustments for the possible 2nd game and yeah,who has the most points at the end of this one as well. I'm not putting either team as an early favorite,both will have to earn that next week.Go Devils.

6 hours ago, jjm70 said:

I believe the Green team ran up the score last night on Granger just to try to scare Elizabethton  

Hello jjm70.  I hope your having a good weekend my friend.  It sure has been a scorching hot one so far.  

I don’t know about the teams, but you can sense the nervousness in your comment and a few others.

This is definitely one of the biggest game of the week, heck it’s probably going to be one of the top 5 games of the season. They’ll be lots of eyes watching and ears listening.  I can’t speak for everyone, but I think some of us have an idea of what’s coming.  Either way, I think we’ll have a good idea of what both teams have.  Regardless of the outcome I can’t see either team losing their focus and they’ll continue to master their craft as the season progresses. I’m sure Citizen Bank Stadium will be overflowing; especially the GreenE bleachers next to the main road :thumb:

Looking forward to reading some of the comments on this thread this week. :popcorneater:

I hope everyone has a great week.  

Edited by Romansfive8

7 hours ago, Swipes said:

:roflol:let’s start telling our freshman not to score against the other team now.  Did you want us to punt the ball on first down or were you even at the game?

Swipes, you will be the OC and I will be the O line coach. 
you frigging 3rd team, too young, too skinny or too fat linemen! If you throw a block…. It will be 10 up and downs! Now get out there and lay down.

swipes to freshman tailback…. If you get 5 yards you better fake a hammy or head out of bounds or you will never touch the ball again. QB, I want you to call sling the ball out of bounds 2 straight plays. AND if I can get Billy Bob the Tuba player to come out of the stands and punt……

Edited by noonesfool