GreenEville vs Elizabethton

KEV-O

Greenville looked impressive tonight. Lots of talent but Gillespie and Gudger are some players. Hope Betsy keeps getting better and will definitely make the drive up to watch a playoff rematch. Glad BVD was able to make the game, I've always admired his passion and loyalty to his teams. Good luck to both teams on the rest of the season. 

Elizabethton got exposed tonight.  It also showed science hill has no clue. Greeneville took away Elizabethton one receiver and when Russell got hurt all they had was Rollins and Stevens a little. Elizabethton line got whopped and they could not tackle. They had a lot of players that struggled but the bottom line Greeneville is just better. They are faster and more athletic and have 3 great playmakers.

8 hours ago, lawnman said:

Betsy will learn and get better but I agree we have to find another receiver to throw too and I’m sure someone will step up.

They where just going through the motions last night got another good receiver that is standing on the sideline but they chose to play Freshman over him 

If this season is able to play out and all the best 4A teams stay healthy,here is the way I see it. No disrespect to any other team including Elizabethton ,but Greeneville has a chance to be one of two teams come playoff time. They can be scary good and nomatter if most teams had another weapon or two,Greeneville would still be extremely hard to beat.The second option is the one that I was thinking about during the game last night. Make all those mistakes and then add a few turnovers ,that could be terrible against a team playing really good on that night. What I'd like to see is the Devils play their best and clean up those mistakes all year.If they do that and Elizabethton or any other team beats them in the playoffs,then you know the Devils lost to a great team this year.Once again,best of luck to Betsy until or if our teams play again.