Beech @ Hendersonville - Week 3

eers

The truth is, this was worse than what the story shows. There were two Beech students and 10-15 (I was told 14) Hendersonville students. The Beech students were then surrounded and one was struck in the back of the head with the airport/pellet gun, causing him to need 12 staples.

I love this rivalry, but this was taken a little too far. I expect things will get a little choppy Friday if the officials don’t set the tone early. 

6 hours ago, eers said:

The truth is, this was worse than what the story shows. There were two Beech students and 10-15 (I was told 14) Hendersonville students. The Beech students were then surrounded and one was struck in the back of the head with the airport/pellet gun, causing him to need 12 staples.

I love this rivalry, but this was taken a little too far. I expect things will get a little choppy Friday if the officials don’t set the tone early. 

i suspect it will get very choppy on the field, very early. there will need to be a massive police presence to try and avoid anything in the crowd as well. 

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

The refs better get control at the beginning. 

I agree.  Channel 4 just showed a student in a Sumner County School, choking another student until he passed out.  While he was passed out the one that did the checking kicked him in the stomach repeatedly.  I know this has nothing to do with football it is just another example though of emotions running high in Sumner County.  There needs to be ample police at Beech/Hendersonville 

7 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I agree.  Channel 4 just showed a student in a Sumner County School, choking another student until he passed out.  While he was passed out the one that did the checking kicked him in the stomach repeatedly.  I know this has nothing to do with football it is just another example though of emotions running high in Sumner County.  There needs to be ample police at Beech/Hendersonville 

If a student filmed this, they should be in trouble too. Why didn't they stop this? 

21 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

If a student filmed this, they should be in trouble too. Why didn't they stop this? 

That’s a very good question that I wondered as well.  There was a very large group of students there watching and none intervened.  It was almost as if the student had told a them what his plans where and they came to watch.  

21 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

That’s a very good question that I wondered as well.  There was a very large group of students there watching and none intervened.  It was almost as if the student had told a them what his plans where and they came to watch.  

That is sorry. Every person there watching should be expelled. 

12 hours ago, eers said:

I heard a slightly different version than that but no need to go into that. Since I know Coaches Crabtree and Beasley and know the kind of people they are I don’t anticipate any problems Friday night.