Beech @ Hendersonville - Week 3

eers

7 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Just to set the record straight the first incident was between the 2 schools “war teams”. At Beech it is known as the Beech Patrol and at Hville known as the war team.  The 2nd incident took place inside Beech High and involved Beech High students. All involved in both incidents should face discipline from the Sumner County BOE.  I would suspect that The Director of schools DR Del Phillips has had a chat with Bob Cotter of HHS and Kenny Powell of Beech.  

4 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Just to set the record straight the first incident was between the 2 schools “war teams”. At Beech it is known as the Beech Patrol and at Hville known as the war team.  The 2nd incident took place inside Beech High and involved Beech High students. All involved in both incidents should face discipline from the Sumner County BOE.  I would suspect that The Director of schools DR Del Phillips has had a chat with Bob Cotter of HHS and Kenny Powell of Beech.  

You’re correct and I didn't mean to imply that the incidents were related.  I apologize if that is what was projected in my post.  I only meant to show that emotions are at a high in the Hendersonville area schools right now and it may carry over again Friday night.  The players very well will be well behaved and I hope the student fans are as well.  

4 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I agree.  Channel 4 just showed a student in a Sumner County School, choking another student until he passed out.  While he was passed out the one that did the checking kicked him in the stomach repeatedly.  I know this has nothing to do with football it is just another example though of emotions running high in Sumner County.  There needs to be ample police at Beech/Hendersonville 

the kid who was the attacker was arrested and is being charged with attempted murder. the victim was hospitalized but will be okay. if i was him, i’d be transferring or getting home schooled. there’s no way i’d want to go back to school with all of those people who just stood around and watched and videoed. 

7 hours ago, abo14 said:

So about this FOOTBALL game,  I think the Bucs take this one by two scores if they keep from putting the ball on the ground, which has been an issue the first two weeks.

I tend to agree. I think Beech is a two score favorite. The offense is getting better weekly and I think they are close to showing us their potential… hope that comes this Friday. Could be a statement game. 

Beech has allowed 7 points a game, i think Hville gets more than that, but not by much. Beech notoriously gets better and better each week as the year goes on. I think that holds true and we see the best version of the Bucs so far this year. I’m intrigued to see how HHS plans to deal with 5, 7, 9, and 82. Their DB’s are going to have their hands full all night. 

Beech 31

Hville 14