Pearl Cohn Vs Hillwood

FBfan26

42 minutes ago, dej08 said:

There isn't a single person in Tennessee who thinks PC is afraid of Lipscomb.

If we're using this logic, Dilfer and Lipscomb ran away from all of AAA by not moving up last off season.  You'd think with a team full of multi state mercenaries he'd want the best competition around...

Man....just some message board banter.  Do I think PC is afraid of Lipscomb?  No.  Do I wonder why they said no to a game this Friday?  Yep.

As far as a team full of multi state mercenaries, I count 4 and that includes QB who's been at LA since he was a sophomore.  Happy to go position by position with names and backgrounds if you would like.

19 hours ago, TTate said:

Man....just some message board banter.  Do I think PC is afraid of Lipscomb?  No.  Do I wonder why they said no to a game this Friday?  Yep.

As far as a team full of multi state mercenaries, I count 4 and that includes QB who's been at LA since he was a sophomore.  Happy to go position by position with names and backgrounds if you would like.

Go ahead and do that. List where each player attended Middle School too while you're at it...

23 hours ago, dej08 said:

If we're using this logic, Dilfer and Lipscomb ran away from all of AAA by not moving up last off season.  You'd think with a team full of multi state mercenaries he'd want the best competition around...

PC just beat MBA

Dilfer lost to BA, JP2, and Father Ryan in last 2 years.

32 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

How about just tell us where the kid he assaulted went to middle school.

The young man was not assaulted.  Quit trying to blow this up into something it is not.  Coach Dilfer addressed the issue and it is squashed.  I don't know Dilfer and could care less about Lipscomb but i respect him and his players and assistant coaches do to.  

On 9/1/2021 at 2:40 PM, dej08 said:

Just curious to know why PC with an enrollment that appears to place them in 3A, choose to move up to 4A ?  

42 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Stop it. Everyone thought Alcoa was moving to 4A also. Alcoa is a powerhouse but we didn’t run from them. PC was in 4A in 2015 and 2016 seasons.

Not gonna say your wrong but why would Alcoa move up and have to deal with teams like Elizabethton, Anderson Co. and Greeneville? They'd be favored but it'd be a significant upgrade in difficulty as opposed to how they have it in 3A

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not gonna say your wrong but why would Alcoa move up and have to deal with teams like Elizabethton, Anderson Co. and Greeneville? They'd be favored but it'd be a significant upgrade in difficulty as opposed to how they have it in 3A

I agree it would be much harder for them. It was a tread about them moving up to 4A. Couple fan thought so also in the tread and were kinda mad they didn’t move up.