Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

20 hours ago, Cheatham said:

5 hasn't played any this year at all. Hurt knee. The quarterback that threw the touchdowns is a sophomore backup. 7 is a backup, junior varsity, and 5 just got back. 

5 definitely had something hurt but it wasnt a knee.  I was about to go get him some Mydol for all the whining he did all game.  That kid has a  bright future in something other than life.  

Edited by MannBlue

2 minutes ago, TripleO said:

@MannBlueSame one you did. 

you should go back and watch the game.  Another missed tackle, by him, for a TD at the 48:38.  I am skipping around and finding play after play of failure.  The kid was all talk and one TD on JV on a team that has barely practiced.  He didn't lock a thing.  He needs to lock his jaw and get some work in to make his team better.  

7 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

you should go back and watch the game.  Another missed tackle, by him, for a TD at the 48:38.  I am skipping around and finding play after play of failure.  The kid was all talk and one TD on JV on a team that has barely practiced.  He didn't lock a thing.  He needs to lock his jaw and get some work in to make his team better.  

He did get ran over by our RB at the 18 minute mark. But if we are going to get better, I think our QB1 has to make better decisions! Yes it was Sycamore and once we got inside the red zone he could score, but I definitely don’t think he’s “reading” anything. I hope he’s not stat hunting. It will hurt us against good teams with good coaches! IMO! 

21 minutes ago, FastEddieDavis said:

He did get ran over by our RB at the 18 minute mark. But if we are going to get better, I think our QB1 has to make better decisions! Yes it was Sycamore and once we got inside the red zone he could score, but I definitely don’t think he’s “reading” anything. I hope he’s not stat hunting. It will hurt us against good teams with good coaches! IMO! 

He does seem to struggle some with reads.  Too often he make bad down field reads and forces the ball rather than moving on to the next receiver.  I agree he seems to be stat hunting.  Sooner or later his teammates will get tired of it and I'm afraid it will be one of the possible demises of this team.  He and his brother are already the favored sons of the staff and sooner or later the kids that have played together their whole lives will stop trying as hard.  That is something you must watch with transfers coach pets.  

Edited by MannBlue
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

He does seem to struggle some with reads.  Too often he make bad down field reads and forces the ball rather than moving on to the next receiver.  I agree he seems to be stat hunting.  Sooner or later his teammates will get tired of it and I'm afraid it will be one of the possible demises of this team.  He and his brother are already the favored sons of the staff and sooner or later the kids that have played together their whole lives will stop trying as hard.  That is something you must watch with transfers coach pets.  

I agree! Especially the o-line! 

1 hour ago, TripleO said:

5 completely shut down whatever WR you put on his side

5 did what?? 15 caught a touchdown on him in the first qtr, then 15 blocked him up and down that field all night. 5 got mad and tried to take a cheap shot and hit him as he was coming off the line and left 15 running wide open down the field. Then had waverlys qb not over thrown 15 in the end zone on our side, he would’ve had a touchdown then too. Yalls coaches proceeded to love 5 to the other side Bc he was getting bullied, and once he went over there, he got drive down the field 15 yards and then pancaked, poor little fella got bullied all game.