Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

What happens if Cheatham County beats Sycamore and Stewart County and then Stewart County defeats White House-Heritage?  You could have a three way tiebreaker for the #4 playoff spot in the region.  Don’t count out the Cubs.  Coach Halstead & Co. have those guys playing much better football of late.  

If they had beaten WHH the other night it would have turned the region playoff picture upside down.  

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

What happens if Cheatham County beats Sycamore and Stewart County and then Stewart County defeats White House-Heritage?  You could have a three way tiebreaker for the #4 playoff spot in the region.  Don’t count out the Cubs.  Coach Halstead & Co. have those guys playing much better football of late.  

If they had beaten WHH the other night it would have turned the region playoff picture upside down.  

I really don’t think Heritage wins another game this year and Stewart county gets in at 4. I very well could be wrong but I’ve felt like White House, Waverly, Fairview would battle for the top 3 spots and Stewart county would be 4th.

57 minutes ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Did heritage have people sit or turnover the ball a lot? Just very mind blown by the score still

Coach started all Seniors and quickly changed that, lol. Honestly, Heritage came out flat in the first half. CC played hard and made plays. Coach Dickerson made a few adjustments at the half and the Patriots were able to move the ball. Hats off to the Cubs for their hard play. I beat CC possessed the ball by 70 percent and had long drives. Football is a want to sport and these are high school kids. 

On 10/2/2021 at 6:11 PM, howdoitknow said:

Kevin Eslick, who started for the better part of 4 years at Cheatham County from 2009-2012, and he was a member of an offensive line unit that paved the way for over 5,000 rushing yards for a Cubs team that won the region, finished 12-1, and reached the Quarterfinal Round of the playoffs (lost to CPA).  In my opinion the 2012 Cheatham County Cubs football team was not only the best in the history of the school but was also the best in the history of the county (which has produced some great teams/players over the years).  

Yes! My nephew played linebacker on that team. I've always lived here in White House, but he would always tell me about the games and the teams afterwards. I went to most of the games back then and really the only reason I recognized the coach was because of showing up the games back then and seeing him often. I hope he does well. Is he also teaching at the school?

That team that showed up at Heritage Friday night is not the same size of that 2012 team, but they like to push people around. I guess it makes sense if they have someone from that team coaching them.