Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

Cheatham has won 2 non region games and Stewart has now won 2 non region games and White House-Heritage has won 2 non region games.  

If Stewart beats WHH then Cheatham turns around and beats Stewart that would tie all 3 of them for the 4 seed.

They all would all own wins over each other in those three contests.

Stewart beat Northwest and Houston County in non region; lost to East Hickman and Gordonsville 

WHH beat Allen County KY and East Robertson in the non region; lost to Franklin Simpson KY and DCA

Cheatham beat Glencliff and Whites Creek in the non region; lost to Harpeth and East Robertson

That would be a crazy scenario but it is one that’s not too far fetched at this point.  

2 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Cheatham has won 2 non region games and Stewart has now won 2 non region games and White House-Heritage has won 2 non region games.  

If Stewart beats WHH then Cheatham turns around and beats Stewart that would tie all 3 of them for the 4 seed.

They all would all own wins over each other in those three contests.

Stewart beat Northwest and Houston County in non region; lost to East Hickman and Gordonsville 

WHH beat Allen County KY and East Robertson in the non region; lost to Franklin Simpson KY and DCA

Cheatham beat Glencliff and Whites Creek in the non region; lost to Harpeth and East Robertson

That would be a crazy scenario but it is one that’s not too far fetched at this point.  

Never happen. IMO

3 hours ago, TripleO said:

No that was a very even football game. Cheatham benefited off of the fact Sycamore doesnt have an offense

You're right it was even. Cheatham just pulled away in the second half. Sycamore doesn't have a good offense but their defense is really bad. The corner backs aren't bad but I just don't get that defense at all. Cheathams offense dominated the second half. I think their last drive took the entire fourth quarter. Good to see those seniors get that win. 

13 minutes ago, Cheatham said:

You're right it was even. Cheatham just pulled away in the second half. Sycamore doesn't have a good offense but their defense is really bad. The corner backs aren't bad but I just don't get that defense at all. Cheathams offense dominated the second half. I think their last drive took the entire fourth quarter. Good to see those seniors get that win. 

Your not wrong. A good defense doesnt give up 18 points to that offense. 

I am watching the film to the game right now.   I'm currently sitting where it is a 7-6 score at halftime and each team has only given up one big play to the other.  Sycamore scored on a hot pass to the slot and following the kickoff Cheatham County scored on a QB counter play that was a long run.  Aside from that it has been dominated by both defenses up to this point.  

2 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Y’all’s defense was playing against us and y’all’s offense too.  Y’all’s offense sucks cause the guy calling plays ain’t even a good junior high coach.  

Lol. That's the same guy that called plays for Cheatham back when we could put points on the board. It's been hard to watch since he left. I like the more hard nosed game plan they've went to but still not exciting to watch. Worked Friday night but the next game will be a different story