Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol whatever you say bud. Offense wasn’t clicking too good a few weeks ago against Waverly. I get it. You try and talk your team up but I’m not impressed. I respect your heart and desire for your team, but they are average at best. Your season ends next week. Just being honest. But some how if you pull it off, I’ll be happy for ya, just makes the road to sending WH home a little easier. 

And you can try and make jabs about our team and our coach all you’d like. “Chasing Points?” Whatever makes you feel big and bad inside. He has a State Championship ring and is a heck of a coach. Just look at his record and our Tigers record. We compete every year. Your boys just can’t hang. These Tigers are battle tested with several years of deep playoff runs. “I know y’all don’t know what that’s like”

You really are a sad individual. Why are you always on the attack? You are poor representation of Waverly and it’s football program. I know several folks from Humphreys county and they don’t act like the butthole you are acting. I call you out on a bad score prediction and you don’t even own up to it. That tells me all I need to know about you. 

And that chasing points incident really happened, I witnessed with my own eyeballs at Nissan Stadium. Down 15, Waverly gets the score (now down 9) and your HC goes for 2. Why do that there? Kick the PAT and be down 8. But, no, your HC decides that was best. They don’t get it, so they’re now down 2 scores instead of 1. It doesn’t matter, because your coach has a State Championship ring, right? 

2 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

You really are a sad individual. Why are you always on the attack? You are poor representation of Waverly and it’s football program. I know several folks from Humphreys county and they don’t act like the butthole you are acting. I call you out on a bad score prediction and you don’t even own up to it. That tells me all I need to know about you. 

And that chasing points incident really happened, I witnessed with my own eyeballs at Nissan Stadium. Down 15, Waverly gets the score (now down 9) and your HC goes for 2. Why do that there? Kick the PAT and be down 8. But, no, your HC decides that was best. They don’t get it, so they’re now down 2 scores instead of 1. It doesn’t matter, because your coach has a State Championship ring, right? 

Maybe you should be coaching then…. Idc what you think. I’m not here to impress anyone, and especially not you. I just speak the truth. To be honest I’m kind of sick of your posts. Why attack me over a score prediction? Waverly is irrelevant to you anyway. 42-7. That’s all you need to know where Waverly is concerned. You have been on here since day 1 flapping your gums about WHH. You have proved nothing. Get ready for basketball season bud. 

Breaking News Alert!

White House Heritage scored 27 and White House scored 34! 

White House Heritage deserves an attaboy for that apparently… just thought y’all should know in case you want to congratulate them.

Apparently that means something in high school football?!

10 hours ago, Trollin said:

Just shows me even more that we are better than WH. Regular Seasons over. Big boy ball now. Waverly is running hot. We’re coming to put WH in their place. 

Dang BDP living rent free in your head son hahaha.  If y’all were better than us y’all would’ve won the game in Nissan, but you didn’t, you took an L.  Just worry about this week big dog, don’t want you getting knocked off dreaming about all the 60+ yard touchdowns we scored on y’all lololol.  

I expected the heritage game to be close because it always is no matter what the records are.  Gotta get focused for round 1 now though.  GO BDP!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Dang BDP living rent free in your head son hahaha.  If y’all were better than us y’all would’ve won the game in Nissan, but you didn’t, you took an L.  Just worry about this week big dog, don’t want you getting knocked off dreaming about all the 60+ yard touchdowns we scored on y’all lololol.  

I expected the heritage game to be close because it always is no matter what the records are.  Gotta get focused for round 1 now though.  GO BDP!!

I hope if y’all match back up with Waverly in the Playoffs, BDP Wins again! @Trollinis triggered…

3 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

I hope if y’all match back up with Waverly in the Playoffs, BDP Wins again! @Trollinis triggered…

Definitely not “triggered”. Just confident Waverly will handle biz. It’s hard to beat a good team twice. We just need to handle biz the next 2 weeks which will be tough with East. WH needs to handle biz and we will see what’s up come quarters 

Edited by Trollin

9 hours ago, Trollin said:

Definitely not “triggered”. Just confident Waverly will handle biz. It’s hard to beat a good team twice. We just need to handle biz the next 2 weeks which will be tough with East. WH needs to handle biz and we will see what’s up come quarters 

Definitely staying up having nightmares about giving up 60 yard touchdowns over and over again lol