Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

5 hours ago, copacanobra said:

All that talk about us being overrated for losing to station camp, who’s now undefeated lol.  I gotta commend you for coming and giving your congratulations though, I appreciate that.  

They lost to Portland lol. Just goes to show, can’t get too high on the horse. Stay humble. Or be humbled. Congratulations on the Region. Now the battle for 2,3,4 spots. Either way I think Region 5 will have their hands full. Hoping for a Region 6 Quarter Finals. 

8 hours ago, Trollin said:

They lost to Portland lol. Just goes to show, can’t get too high on the horse. Stay humble. Or be humbled. Congratulations on the Region. Now the battle for 2,3,4 spots. Either way I think Region 5 will have their hands full. Hoping for a Region 6 Quarter Finals. 

I’m not shocked that Portland beat them.  I’m more shocked that Portland doesn’t have a better record.  Portland was easily the best offense with the best weapons and best speed that we’ve faced this year in my opinion.  And I’m pretty sure most of those kids are juniors, they might be scary next year.  

30 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I’m not shocked that Portland beat them.  I’m more shocked that Portland doesn’t have a better record.  Portland was easily the best offense with the best weapons and best speed that we’ve faced this year in my opinion.  And I’m pretty sure most of those kids are juniors, they might be scary next year.  

Agreed. But still cool we got the Win over the only team that beat Station  Camp. Portland’s offense was insane 

9 hours ago, Trollin said:

Me too, but whoever gets paired up with East is going to have a tough road 

1 hour ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Me too, but whoever gets paired up with East is going to have a tough road 

The East Nashville/Riverdale, Smith County/Macon County, and Stratford/Davidson Academy games next week will be good non-region barometers for the playoff teams out of Region 5. 

I drove to Carthage and watched Smith County play Jackson County last night.  Smith County will either be the #1 or #2 seed from Region 5.  Jackson County will either be the #3 or #4 seed from Region 5.  It was great to see them both live/in-person.  

11 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Week Ten Contests

White House:  Westmoreland

Waverly:  Cheatham County

Fairview:  Sycamore

White House-Heritage:  Stewart County

Stewart County:  White House-Heritage

Cheatham County:  Waverly

Sycamore:  Fairview

Only 2 more weeks remain in the 2021 regular season.  It's flying by...

#4 spot on the line this week between Stewart WHH. Win your in. Lose your out.