FME MIKE MOLDER PRAYERS IMMEDIATELY!

PiRaTe._.MiKe

I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling when I was about to open this thread this morning. There was a premonition of something dark that made me actually want to avoid it today and act like an ostrich with it's head in the sand, now I know why.  This is so sad to hear about Mike. While he and I weren't what you would call "friends" in the normal sense of the word so to speak, we were always very friendly to each other. I appreciate the fact that he brought me onto his show a few times, I appreciate the little bit of time that we spent actually getting to know one another on the phone, through email, text, Coach T and those few times in person. Along with coach T, he has done more to promote high school football in our state than just about anybody else. We always enjoyed poking fun at one another at times, especially ribbing each other over our big ones picks. Mike, you were truly an amazing guy and a fun person to know. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. I'm glad you put your trust in the Lord and I thank you for all that you have done for fans like us.

Godspeed brother.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Revelation 21:4-6 KJV
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. [5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. [6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

So saddened by this news. Prayers for his family and all those who were close to him.  May the peace of God in Heaven be with each and everyone during this most difficult time. 

• Like 3

This one hurts bad. I really thought Mike was getting over the hump when he left us that message the other day. There are no words I have right now to properly express it but thank you Mike for being a part of my life for the past decade or so. Thank you for the show that brought hours of personal enjoyment and thank you for everything you did for Football in Tennessee. My prayers go out to Mike's family and friends. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Over the last year, I had gotten to know Mike after he messaged me and asked about ole Butchie.  Long story short, that lead to some conversations and we talked more via text. He would ask me about McKenzie and our players.  I had it set up where Coach Comer was going to be on his show at some point this season. I never got to meet him in person.  I was hoping that could happen this year.  He seemed to be just a good soul who poured his heart into high school football.   RIP in Mike Molder.  Say "Hi" to the Duckman for me. 

• Like 3

Such sad news.  Mike was a great person and friend.  Met him back in the days of district 5-1A, and he was a crazy Cascade Fan.  Sometimes the trash talking got a bit contentious but it always ended up on a good note.  Met him at and before several games, also Blue Raiders Games.  He will be missed a lot.  RIP Mike.

• Like 1

Prayers for the whole family. 
I got to meet Mike in 2007 when Mt Pleasant scrimmages Cascade in the preseason. That same year they met in the second round of the playoffs and we gave each other a hard time. 

Will miss his commitment to high school football. 

RIP 

Edited by wholder
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You would think at 42 years of age I wouldn’t be in shock with news especially this day in age but it still gets me to hear hear news like this. He was one cool dude and absolutely loved High School Football. Like General said we all bicker on here at each other but in reality it’s a in good fun. Prayers definitely sent to his family and friends from Waverly.

he and i went at it several times.  but it was nothing compared to life and death. and i always respected him. he did what he did cos he loved the game and kids. period. isnt that why we are all here?   he embodied that 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

The true measure of a man isn’t in terms of monetary means or worldly processions, but rather the impression he leaves on others. Like many of you on here, I didn’t know Mike personally, but watched his shows and met him at a ball game once and had a great conversation. He and Lee have done as much, if not more, than anyone to promote high school football across our great state in the past few years. The impression he left on so many of us speaks volumes for the man that Mike was. Thank you for all you’ve done Mike and rest easy brother. 

great post 

• Like 1