Larry Neely Day of Duals and Girls Open

PowellWrestling

My name is Caleb Leonard.  I am the new Head Wrestling Coach at Powell High School, former assistant at Knoxville Halls.  Powell High School will be hosting a Varsity Duals and Girls open tournament on Saturday December 4th.  We can easily fit 4 mats in our gym for the duals,  2 mats in our newly renovated commons/cafeteria area that is adjacent to the gym for a girls tournament, with plenty of room for teams to have their own space in our stands.

The girls tournament is open to all, but we are looking for "mostly" full teams for our duals. I understand how difficult it is to field a full line up, especially early in the season. However, I do not want to make other teams wrestle a dual that will have half of the 14 matches be forfeits.

Tournament Fee will be $200 for boys team and $10 per girl wrestler.  If you want additional information please contact me by email at caleb.leonard@knoxschools.org

• 2 months later...