Who is Fairview and are they good?

WestviewAlumni

15 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I’ll tell you exactly how I told swarm, and swarm and I both understood each other afterwards. Fairview is not “down” like a bad team would be. Earlier I said they were still a good team, I just said they weren’t as talented as teams they’ve had in the past, I also said the exact same thing abt waverly. Recent waverly/Fairview talent the past years is hard to come across for such a period of time. I told jacket nation no disrespect was intended, everything was understood. You would prolly know that had you actually read the thread.

Good Luck the rest of the way.  Hoping your community is able to enjoy football season and continue to build back everything that was lost.  

16 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I’ll tell you exactly how I told swarm, and swarm and I both understood each other afterwards. Fairview is not “down” like a bad team would be. Earlier I said they were still a good team, I just said they weren’t as talented as teams they’ve had in the past, I also said the exact same thing abt waverly. Recent waverly/Fairview talent the past years is hard to come across for such a period of time. I told jacket nation no disrespect was intended, everything was understood. You would prolly know that had you actually read the thread.

Don't speak for Swarm. There's no understanding between you and I unless you agree you got a big mouth and dont know anything about Fairview.  

You can see just how down we are and how much "less talented" we are in a few weeks. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Don't speak for Swarm. There's no understanding between you and I unless you agree you got a big mouth and dont know anything about Fairview.  

You can see just how down we are and how much "less talented" we are in a few weeks. 

I’ll agree I got a big mouth when you agree you’re a wuss that gets their feelings hurt to easily 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I’ll agree I got a big mouth when you agree you’re a wuss that gets their feelings hurt to easily 

Look. A man named anonymous wants to be an internet tough guy :roflolk:

Edit- I'll give it a rest bud. I've been round and round with every Waverly poster on here purt near and we all respect each other tremendously.  Trollin, vanyfan, etc, etc,

We've all gotten past it and have mutual respect for each others passion for our teams. I've even met a few at games to shake hands and put faces with names. We don't throw shade at each other until game week though. 

I'll leave it at that. I hold no hard feelings I assure you. Best of luck to your Tigers from here until the season finale. :thumb:

Edited by Swarm

40 minutes ago, Swarm said:

You got butthurt over a sinple opinion. And I don’t know anything abt Fairview huh? I guess I didn’t know who Fairview was when both the Harris-lusk brothers played, both exceptional talent, Darius James, another exceptional talent, MTSU as we speak. And i still don’t know anything’s but Fairview? Number 1 Casen Edmundson transferred to raven wood, a reliable weapon, still have Morgan Jean number 6 and the Sullivan kid. Crawford Claxton is still there and they’ve got a beefed up trench group. Pendergrass is also there. I guess I still don’t know much abt Fairview. I guess I didn’t know who Fairview was last year when Logan nardozzi, 3 year starter, Brodie Cox, who layed lumber for free to anyone who wanted it. An athletic secondary last year. Tell me I don’t know anything abt Fairview.

Just now, Anonymoustiger said:

You got butthurt over a sinple opinion. And I don’t know anything abt Fairview huh? I guess I didn’t know who Fairview was when both the Harris-lusk brothers played, both exceptional talent, Darius James, another exceptional talent, MTSU as we speak. And i still don’t know anything’s but Fairview? Number 1 Casen Edmundson transferred to raven wood, a reliable weapon, still have Morgan Jean number 6 and the Sullivan kid. Crawford Claxton is still there and they’ve got a beefed up trench group. Pendergrass is also there. I guess I still don’t know much abt Fairview. I guess I didn’t know who Fairview was last year when Logan nardozzi, 3 year starter, Brodie Cox, who layed lumber for free to anyone who wanted it. An athletic secondary last year. Tell me I don’t know anything abt Fairview.

Trust me, I know what you guys have, and I still don’t think they are as good as they have been in previous years, no knock on anybody, lots of respect to jacket nation. No need to get feelings hurt.

3 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Bruh. Start a Fairview thread.

This is about Fairview vs Westview. 

49 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Edit- I'll give it a rest bud. I've been round and round with every Waverly poster on here purt near and we all respect each other tremendously.  Trollin, vanyfan, etc, etc,

We've all gotten past it and have mutual respect for each others passion for our teams. I've even met a few at games to shake hands and put faces with names. We don't throw shade at each other until game week though. 

I'll leave it at that. I hold no hard feelings I assure you. Best of luck to your Tigers from here until the season finale. :thumb:

Didn’t see this until after the book I typed, no hard feelings either, fairview has every reason to be proud of the program. Very successful and prideful program and the play on the football field to bsck it up. Good luck to you all

• Thanks 1