Kevin38

20 hours ago, brian2000 said:

5A R5 Wilson Central as a team:

Avg score: 16

Avg pts allowed: 14

5A R7 Springfield as a team: 

Avg score: 34

Avg pts allowed: 11

In 19 WC whooped the Jackets 37-6 in opener. Jackets got revenge last yr by winning 20-10.

Im going Jackets 28-10

thanks.  Do you have any idea if we will play everyone or sit some out this week?  We should handle this game 

46 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Not sure. Id say , if healthy, the same ones from the other night. Those with covid may be out another week is my guess

That is what I am thinking, the good thing is the defensive backfield should not have as much pressure on them this week which is good considering those missing due to covid. WC has gone to the Wing-T starting this year which means they are not a seasoned Wing-T team just yet. They still run it fairly well considering how new it is to them...

40 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

That is what I am thinking, the good thing is the defensive backfield should not have as much pressure on them this week which is good considering those missing due to covid. WC has gone to the Wing-T starting this year which means they are not a seasoned Wing-T team just yet. They still run it fairly well considering how new it is to them...

I like the Jackets run defense in this game

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

30 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I like the Jackets run defense in this game

Run will be to our strength in D.  That will help things for us