Harriman Blue Devils

Jet Pride

He’s turned that program into an absolute disgrace. It’s honestly incredibly disappointing that Bobby Clark has let it get to this point. I would give anything for Tapp to step aside. They wouldn’t let Narramore continue coaching at Kingston because he’s the principal at Cherokee. I wish the same would apply for Tapp being the assistant principal at HMS. It’s just sickening to see what the program has turned into. 

8 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

He’s turned that program into an absolute disgrace. It’s honestly incredibly disappointing that Bobby Clark has let it get to this point. I would give anything for Tapp to step aside. They wouldn’t let Narramore continue coaching at Kingston because he’s the principal at Cherokee. I wish the same would apply for Tapp being the assistant principal at HMS. It’s just sickening to see what the program has turned into. 

From what I was told it's not Bobby it's the principal. 

1 hour ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

He’s widely not liked either. I would be fine with seeing him and Tapp gone. It’s disgraceful with what’s happening. 

My question is this.Is it so important to yourself to BE a Head football Coach that you cannot see it's time to let go?If a coach challenges or even wins the district once in a while I understand but in this case with Harriman ONCE being a dang good program that it's not time to pass it on?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Harriman looks like their gonna have  trouble with just about everyone this year. They really need to beat sale creek  this coming week to get at least get a win on the board or maybe get something going and beat sunbright or oakdale

I dont think they can beat SB or OD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MCCS87 said:

penalties galore in the Oakdale/Midway game.  Oakdale has improved and are athletic.. Midway didn't execute the best Friday night either.  Both should be playoff teams 

So you saying Cf, Greenback, Midway, and Oakdale make the playoffs.  I'll go with that for the moment.  It's been a long time since Oakdale has made the playoffs in region 2.  I'd love to see the eagles make the post season.

I think thats accurate.. with Friday night I think Midway will be the 4 seed.. unless they can sneak up on a GB on the road or Coalfield at home.. This region is always plays each other tough but the bottom teams never seem to get over the hump.  Im pulling for Oakdale as well! They deserve it this year

1 hour ago, MCCS87 said:

I think thats accurate.. with Friday night I think Midway will be the 4 seed.. unless they can sneak up on a GB on the road or Coalfield at home.. This region is always plays each other tough but the bottom teams never seem to get over the hump.  Im pulling for Oakdale as well! They deserve it this year

I would be willing to take that bet also.