Station Camp at Gallatin

middletn

On 9/5/2021 at 1:12 PM, GWAVE1 said:

More physical than the past but not more physical than Gallatin.  White Co was closer than you thought it would be?  

Let’s be honest. The only way Station Camp scored was on a tipped pick six and a ball snapped over the punter’s head that gave them the ball on the four yard line. White County should have won that game. If the punter had kicked the ball through the end zone they could have held on to a 10-9 win. I am not saying Station Camp is not a good team but White County should surprise some people.

• Like 1

After watching both of these teams I'm going to take the Green Wave in this one. I like station camp but I think in this one when you look at the match-up in the trenches I think the Green Wave has the edge there. But I could be wrong because this station camp team is scrappy so it'll be a good one.

Also I doubt after this year the OC for Gallatin will be the same next yeat if he doesn't change the offense, either they don't have anyone who can throw the ball or this is just what they believe in but either way it's going to someone fired.

31 minutes ago, thefootballguru said:

After watching both of these teams I'm going to take the Green Wave in this one. I like station camp but I think in this one when you look at the match-up in the trenches I think the Green Wave has the edge there. But I could be wrong because this station camp team is scrappy so it'll be a good one.

Also I doubt after this year the OC for Gallatin will be the same next yeat if he doesn't change the offense, either they don't have anyone who can throw the ball or this is just what they believe in but either way it's going to someone fired.

Not a fan of it either, unless it gets executed much better than it is currently. They are physical at the line of scrimmage, especially on D. So hopefully that will carry them I suppose. 

18 hours ago, Preachervol71 said:

Let’s be honest. The only way Station Camp scored was on a tipped pick six and a ball snapped over the punter’s head that gave them the ball on the four yard line. White County should have won that game. If the punter had kicked the ball through the end zone they could have held on to a 10-9 win. I am not saying Station Camp is not a good team but White County should surprise some people.

White County is a much better football team than people think. What hurt them in the SC game was they stopped doing what was working. #6 for them was averaging like 8 yards a play on counter and they stopped running it. White County is big, scrappy, and #6 is a phenomenal player. SC had 5 turnovers maybe and somehow won. White County’s downfall is depth.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:12 PM, GWAVE1 said:

More physical than the past but not more physical than Gallatin.  White Co was closer than you thought it would be?  

It was closer than I thought it would be, but 4-5 turnovers has a way of doing that.

Athletes - Gallatin

Coaching/Scheme - SC

I think if SC limits mistakes they will find a way to win… or Gallatin will find a way to lose. I can’t help but think the clock is ticking on Watsons tenure in Gallatin. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eers said:

It was closer than I thought it would be, but 4-5 turnovers has a way of doing that.

Athletes - Gallatin

Coaching/Scheme - SC

I think if SC limits mistakes they will find a way to win… or Gallatin will find a way to lose. I can’t help but think the clock is ticking on Watsons tenure in Gallatin. 

Yeah if I remember during his tenure at Northeast he had a heck of coaching staff plus athletes! He doesn't have the coaching staff it seems like, I could be wrong I'm on the outside looking in.

8 hours ago, thefootballguru said:

Yeah if I remember during his tenure at Northeast he had a heck of coaching staff plus athletes! He doesn't have the coaching staff it seems like, I could be wrong I'm on the outside looking in.

Well half his coaching staff left for Beech, I think that points to some bigger issue.