Station Camp at Gallatin

middletn

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Only 2 left, and if they are so bad then why would Beech want them. Know the entire story.  

I think what he is saying is that it points to a bigger issue that two good coaches are wanting out, not that the two coaches are bad. I’ve talked with both of these guys and they seem too notch. 

In other news…

How do you see this one playing out? I personally think it could go either way and a lot of it depends on who makes the least mistakes. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

I think what he is saying is that it points to a bigger issue that two good coaches are wanting out, not that the two coaches are bad. I’ve talked with both of these guys and they seem too notch. 

In other news…

How do you see this one playing out? I personally think it could go either way and a lot of it depends on who makes the least mistakes. 

My point was that there were only 2 not half of the staff.  Not only that but there were reasons why each left and no, they were not bad coaches or people.  In fact one helped pull in the other.  

I think you nailed it about the mistakes.  If Gallatin comes out and turns the ball over multiple times then Station Camp will take advantage.  Same for SC if they turn the ball over.  SC has been able to capitalize on the opponents mistakes to start 3-0.  I do not think they have played a team as good as Gallatin though.  Still, they have improved.  Might be more of a defensive game if SC can stop the run.  I still think Gallatin wins this game but not by a wide margin.  Anything can happen when emotions run high and SC wants to win this game really really bad.  

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Going back and watching some film on the Gallatin /MJ game…. Gallatin is a pretty good team, I like their chances here for a statement win against an undefeated SC team. Can’t believe I just put undefeated and Station Camp in the same sentence…. Anyways I’ll Take Gtown 28 SC 10

Yeah that does seem kinda weird doesn’t it.  They have been real opportunistic this year.  But hey, not sure that would have happened the last few years.  Hoping for a big crowd especially with Beech and Hendersonville off tonight.  Go Green Wave!!

TBH after three weeks I have no idea how good either team is. SC is obviously better than the last several years, but is it enough. I have no idea about Gallatin, they lost to a pretty good MJ team and won big in a game they should have.

I think there are still a lot of questions about both teams. 

6 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I haven't said much about this game because what is happening is what I feared would happen. Gallatin offensive scheme and coaching : awful. Overall effort I'm seeing: awful. 

They are absolutely losing every aspect of this game… offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. Better change something at half or this one’s over. Play calling and offensive scheme is terrible.