Alcoa

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, Indian said:

Quarterfinals Friday, any game discussion or  Just more funny pictures? Ever think to wonder why there’s not more interest in the team or the class they’re in? 

You can discuss all you want. I know the outcome. No interest? You're a clown. Get out of dumlap and Come to the City of Alcoa Friday Night! :thumb:

14 minutes ago, Indian said:

We all know the outcome. Zero interest statewide as in the other classes. Wonder why?

So what’s your point?  It’s Alcoa’s job, along with every other teams job, to win football game. Alcoa is really good at it. So they should feel bad about that?  Everyone else should quit crying and get better. You sound silly. 

2 hours ago, Indian said:

Quarterfinals Friday, any game discussion or  Just more funny pictures? Ever think to wonder why there’s not more interest in the team or the class they’re in? 

You never see an Alcoa thread regarding a team their playing because nobody cares. That's why you see just one threat titled Alcoa which is usually more post cutting me down than football. If it wasn't for me pulling their string even that page would only been two or three pages so far and we're into week 13 or lets say week eleven for Alcoa since two teams took a Covid loss. I believe that like I do an injury in a college football game now days. Just a way to get out of getting beat 65-0. So who wins this week Alcoa or Covid.

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You never see an Alcoa thread regarding a team their playing because nobody cares. That's why you see just one threat titled Alcoa which is usually more post cutting me down than football. If it wasn't for me pulling their string even that page would only been two or three pages so far and we're into week 13 or lets say week eleven for Alcoa since two teams took a Covid loss. I believe that like I do an injury in a college football game now days. Just a way to get out of getting beat 65-0. So who wins this week Alcoa or Covid.

Yea, it's alot of fun dog piling on the other teams on murvul's threads! A Thread that starts out wilth STARS telling the rebels will be a 101.6 point underdog EVERY time. Then their Village Idiot BarneySox2007 comes in to assure everyone  that he is not only the biggest Village idiot of eagleton village, but of all Blount County! :lol:

Back to murvul threads against their weekly opponents. Why bother? You need the attention? A thread to show how much a cheapskate you are?:roflolk: 

So, tell me how murvul beating their regular season teams 65-0 is any different? Other, than your great big jealousy factor being on full display for all coacht'ers to see:thumb:

Alcoa is a 3A team with 55-60 players. The governing body for the State of TN., TSSAA breaks teams down by enrollment. Alcoa with 650 students fall in the middle of that Classification.  This is no different than murvul with 1800 students having to play in 6A.

The absolutely great thing is Alcoa has continued their success, where BarneySox2007's lil feller's can't!!!  Ha! Love it!

So whine and cry all you want. We know why!

20 is greater than 17!! :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Indian said:

We all know the outcome. Zero interest statewide as in the other classes. Wonder why?

Because going all the way back to the 70's, 80's, 90's & 2000's, Alcoa has been the winnest program in the State. 

ALL from hard work. FACT!

It is typically the lazy, whiny crybabies like yourself that HATE someone elses sucess!

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea, it's alot of fun dog piling on the other teams on murvul's threads! A Thread that starts out wilth STARS telling the rebels will be a 101.6 point underdog EVERY time. Then their Village Idiot BarneySox2007 comes in to assure everyone  that he is not only the biggest Village idiot of eagleton village, but of all Blount County! :lol:

Back to murvul threads against their weekly opponents. Why bother? You need the attention? A thread to show how much a cheapskate you are?:roflolk: 

So, tell me how murvul beating their regular season teams 65-0 is any different? Other, than your great big jealousy factor being on full display for all coacht'ers to see:thumb:

Alcoa is a 3A team with 55-60 players. The governing body for the State of TN., TSSAA breaks teams down by enrollment. Alcoa with 650 students fall in the middle of that Classification.  This is no different than murvul with 1800 students having to play in 6A.

The absolutely great thing is Alcoa has continued their success, where BarneySox2007's lil feller's can't!!!  Ha! Love it!

So whine and cry all you want. We know why!

20 is greater than 17!! :mrgreen:

This is a statement of fact.  I remember when Maryville posters used to be so arrogant and post the biggest nonsense on here for years.  Now that they have to deal with Oakland that’s all changed.  It’s been a humbling experience.  

Alcoa owns wins this year over Class 5A Rhea County and Knoxville West.  They are both in the Quarterfinals of the 5A playoffs this upcoming week.  

Alcoa also played Maryville to the wire despite a nearly 3-to-1 ratio deficit in student population.  

I would say Alcoa’s schedule has been challenging this year with those 3 teams on the slate.  That’s about as much as anyone could ask a 3A school to play against out of the region.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

This is a statement of fact.  I remember when Maryville posters used to be so arrogant and post the biggest nonsense on here for years.  Now that they have to deal with Oakland that’s all changed.  It’s been a humbling experience.  

Alcoa owns wins this year over Class 5A Rhea County and Knoxville West.  They are both in the Quarterfinals of the 5A playoffs this upcoming week.  

Alcoa also played Maryville to the wire despite a nearly 3-to-1 ratio deficit in student population.  

I would say Alcoa’s schedule has been challenging this year with those 3 teams on the slate.  That’s about as much as anyone could ask a 3A school to play against out of the region.  

Yes!

I find it hugely hypothetical that barney and several murvul peps call out Alcoa for playing weak teams. Teams within their region and classification. 

At the same time playing teams like Heritage. CrZy!!??:wacko:

A team that's not a region opponent. A team that most all Alcoa's opponents would beat.

The number of times I've heard " Enjoy beating up (insert team) or middle school teams" as they head off to play zero win Hardin Valley! HA!

Murvul has had success in the past. But, even then, they never pushed the limits.  Alcoa always plays 6A, 5A out of region.  A murvul fan told me they didn't need to play up cause they where already playing the best teams. Sad......

With Oaklands success and state championship they are pushing the limits. Just this season, They played another state championship team on ESPN.  They played a very good CPA and Lipscomb Academy team. That pushing themselves to a higher level.  It pays off! And.....That has been the key to Alcoa's sucess also.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes!

That pushing themselves to a higher level.  It pays off! And.....That has been the key to Alcoa's sucess also.

hey boyz

playing covid 3 times to those close 1-0 wins is paying big dividends 

"FACT"

:roflol:

Edited by suzie

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes!

I find it hugely hypothetical that barney and several murvul peps call out Alcoa for playing weak teams. Teams within their region and classification. 

At the same time playing teams like Heritage. CrZy!!??:wacko:

A team that's not a region opponent. A team that most all Alcoa's opponents would beat.

The number of times I've heard " Enjoy beating up (insert team) or middle school teams" as they head off to play zero win Hardin Valley! HA!

Murvul has had success in the past. But, even then, they never pushed the limits.  Alcoa always plays 6A, 5A out of region.  A murvul fan told me they didn't need to play up cause they where already playing the best teams. Sad......

With Oaklands success and state championship they are pushing the limits. Just this season, They played another state championship team on ESPN.  They played a very good CPA and Lipscomb Academy team. That pushing themselves to a higher level.  It pays off! And.....That has been the key to Alcoa's sucess also.

Fact!!