Alcoa

vandyfan1

The other night I went to the game and stood on the hill a good distance from anyone else. The crowd looked like a sardine can it was so full  of people. We live in a county that the majority hasn't had a shot yet which makes things even worse. I admit I haven't either because I don't trust our government in a chit house with a muzzle on. I have decided to do something asap because it's not normal to open the newspaper and see two pages of deaths knowing what happened in most cases. I'm not going to be forced to do anything but what's happening is real and I will have to take the chance of possibly growing a tail as to go somewhere and play Russian Roulette with my life. I would be surprised in 2 or 3 weeks if not 80% of the games will be cancelled if not the season. Good luck to Alcoa the rest of the season and pray this mess gets turned around.

36 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The other night I went to the game and stood on the hill a good distance from anyone else. The crowd looked like a sardine can it was so full  of people. We live in a county that the majority hasn't had a shot yet which makes things even worse. I admit I haven't either because I don't trust our government in a chit house with a muzzle on. I have decided to do something asap because it's not normal to open the newspaper and see two pages of deaths knowing what happened in most cases. I'm not going to be forced to do anything but what's happening is real and I will have to take the chance of possibly growing a tail as to go somewhere and play Russian Roulette with my life. I would be surprised in 2 or 3 weeks if not 80% of the games will be cancelled if not the season. Good luck to Alcoa the rest of the season and pray this mess gets turned around.

My brother-in-law was hospitalized in Middle TN with Covid two weeks ago. He had two vaccinations. He told me on the phone from the hospital “I’m sure glad I was vaccinated. I’m not on a ventilator and one or two unvaccinated people are dying in this hospital every day”. He has since gone home.

You can think what you want, but he’s convinced the vaccine saved his life.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea spotted them 7 right off the bat. Played tight after that. Settled in starting the second half. Ran it down that big schools throat with back to back 99 yard drives and out scored them 20-10. The funble and 2 interceptions are hard to over come. Alcoa had 481 total yards of offensive to murvuls 309 yards. 

Who outscored who in the first half? I believe it is a 48 minute game. And thanks for the stats, we didn't have far to go on those short fields lol. Alcoa had 110 yards rushing and MHS had 199 yards, who "ran" it down who's throat? Congrats on your 3A gold ball. Here's some stats for you from the Blount County champs side. 

DH leads GR 4-1 --- 80%

GR against MHS 3-13 --- 18.75%

Tee Hee Hee

Amazon Amanda - Wallpaper - FamousFix.com post

1 hour ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Who outscored who in the first half? I believe it is a 48 minute game. And thanks for the stats, we didn't have far to go on those short fields lol. Alcoa had 110 yards rushing and MHS had 199 yards, who "ran" it down who's throat? Congrats on your 3A gold ball. Here's some stats for you from the Blount County champs side. 

DH leads GR 4-1 --- 80%

Tee Hee Hee

I think you guys could have gotten 19 involved more on offense. And #2 I believe is the running back for y’all? That kid is a baller too! I think # 10 for Alcoa is the player that kept them in the game. The kid was always looking down field while he was scrambling and made some key throws. There were a lot of recruiters there right in front of me

2 hours ago, MarevulBigGal said:

DH leads GR 4-1 --- 80%

Tee Hee Hee

Ha! I thought it was inturest'n them 84 murvul fellers cramped up faster than the 59 F5 fellers. they must ya not been use ta get rode that hard:thumb: especially 99 yards back ta back!:-o

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Torched? Only thing TORCHED was your rebs by Oakland!:thumb:

vi·car·i·ous
/vəˈkerēəs,vīˈkerēəs/

adjective

1. experienced in the imagination through the feelings or actions of another team.
    "I could glean vicarious pleasure from the struggles of my imaginary football friends"

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! I thought it was inturest'n them 84 murvul fellers cramped up faster than the 59 F5 fellers. they must ya not been use ta get rode that hard:thumb: especially 99 yards back ta back!:-o

The statistic that matters the most is the score of the game when all the time is off the clock. I'll take any W I can get. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

It was hotter on the south side of the stadium, plus all of that body heat from the large amount of players added to the fact that we were in the sun.