Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

On 9/11/2021 at 8:16 AM, orngnblk said:

No but GP and Boone will get you better prepared this year.Dont mean a thing otherwise.Yes Rockwood QB is a big deal but always tough to get back in time with the team when you return from a bad injury.Yeah Hampton made it in 07 and 15 I think right?But wasnt very competitive at Marion.This year you have a great chance to try again.

The Marion game was a nightmare scenario. Being competitive wasn't the problem 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:43 AM, pujo said:

SG will be a handful, GP and Boone don't mean anything. Getting one of our very Best Players back next week and may have our HUGE lineman back by the time we play SG. As far as region 2 goes, I'm thinking Rockwood, different team with the QB and I'm sure he'll be back.  Think all 4 could be fairly evenly matched and then it comes down to matchups. As far as making the semi's, this would not be the 1st time, just been a few years. We're still a work in progress, just have to have all the pieces in the right place  by the playoffs. We've for sure got things to improve on.

Pujo we have union some team out of ala wanting vacation enrollment 101 looked it up. Hampton only game besides PF I Care about. We play Alcoa what ever we do in region. love playing good teams so does fans. 

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

How good is Hampton this year compared to last year?

Should be improved from last year, been missing two key players, get one back this week and the other should be back in 2 or three weeks. We need to improve in a couple of areas but that should happen, if we can stay healthy we could make a run. Looks like several good teams this year so its gonna take a good team to represent the East. That being said, I doubt anyone beats Westview.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Anybody posting anything about this game?

Eh. 28-0 Hampton 2:30 left in half.

HV staff acting up a lil. Our runner was stopped, whistle blew, HV player took ball and ran to end zone. Of course coaches ran on field raising cain  LOL. About all the excitement there's been to this one so far

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

These are the seasons that test a mans allegiance. 

Lol! We've all been there. I remember the game here in either 17 or 18 when we made about 50 blunders and it was a score like this in the first qtr. HV players were quite celebratory that night and at Hampton in 16 best I remembered :wink:

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Lol! We've all been there. I remember the game here in either 17 or 18 when we made about 50 blunders and it was a score like this in the first qtr. HV players were quite celebratory that night and at Hampton in 16 best I remembered :wink:

I do remember both seasons very well. If we go 3-7 I'll be happy. Unaka might put it on us who knows lol