Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

7 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Well I know two will be for sure. Hope the rest of the team is.  Big difference having this one at home this year. 

Yea! Past has proven that playing there, big leads vanish and we lose by single digit; playing at home we win by 30+. Go figure LOL

Edited by uknoit2

8 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I liked how we were able to throw the ball. Any idea on yardage running and passing?  Don’t think we gave up many on D. 

Stats and story in the JC press. I read it but can't really remember. think they had around 50 yards ,most of that came on the halfback pass. We were 9 of 11 passing .We are improving and it should get better. Just gotta show up and work hard.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Stats and story in the JC press. I read it but can't really remember. think they had around 50 yards ,most of that came on the halfback pass. We were 9 of 11 passing .We are improving and it should get better. Just gotta show up and work hard.

Looked like we threw over 200 yards!

10 hours ago, pujo said:

10 hours ago, Tootie said:

Looked like we threw over 200 yards!

Teacher at Hampton said he loved Jones but he couldn't pass to save his life :roflol:Think he only ran 3 times last night. We had a good balance on O and a lot of hands touched the ball

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Teacher at Hampton said he loved Jones but he couldn't pass to save his life :roflol:Think he only ran 3 times last night. We had a good balance on O and a lot of hands touched the ball

We are for sure spreading the wealth, gets a little more crowed with Morgan coming back, we are also running a lot of different stuff in different formations, keeps people guessing. No one is gonna have big #s in the stat sheet but as a team, looks pretty darn good. We don't have to depend on one or 2 guys to carry us. I love what I'm seeing and if we continue to improve, we'll be a tough out. 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

We are for sure spreading the wealth, gets a little more crowed with Morgan coming back, we are also running a lot of different stuff in different formations, keeps people guessing. No one is gonna have big #s in the stat sheet but as a team, looks pretty darn good. We don't have to depend on one or 2 guys to carry us. I love what I'm seeing and if we continue to improve, we'll be a tough out. 

+1000 agree with this 

Someone had mentioned earlier about Playing at SG vs getting them at home. Made me think of the video when they played Oneida in the playoffs and Oneida had a 4th and maybe 1 and after they ran the dive play up the middle you can see the SG chain gang guy literally move the stick a yard maybe a yard and a half lol.