Jump to content

Hampton at Happy Valley


Tootie
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Come up next Friday. It'll be F U N... The hype is sure familiar

I thot they had athletes and decent size. Maybe an attitude issue? Sure liked the way we came in, took care of business and left as if we did what we came to do. Celebrating isn't my cup o tea 

Wasn't anything to celebrate, took care of business and work on developing depth and the future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Wasn't anything to celebrate, took care of business and work on developing depth and the future. 

Point was, a couple teams in our league would have seen reason to react after such a win. Had we been like a couple teams,  our starters would've remained in for the entire game and some not pulled at halftime. Gotta get those stats if you're concerned about being selected for state honors 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Point was, a couple teams in our league would have seen reason to react after such a win. Had we been like a couple teams,  our starters would've remained in for the entire game and some not pulled at halftime. Gotta get those stats if you're concerned about being selected for state honors 

True but I like it much better this way. What goes around comes around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It happens everywhere. Look at Science Hill, DB's past, about everywhere except maybe Alcoa LOL

You are correct. When I look at our team I see 3 problems. #1 The numbers are slightly down (35) I believe but there are plenty of people who never even have 35 like Unaka and Cloudland but it is concerning. #2 We don't look like a team that hit the weight room like we need to. #3 The offense even in good years needs more help and better play calling. Just my 2 cents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

You are correct. When I look at our team I see 3 problems. #1 The numbers are slightly down (35) I believe but there are plenty of people who never even have 35 like Unaka and Cloudland but it is concerning. #2 We don't look like a team that hit the weight room like we need to. #3 The offense even in good years needs more help and better play calling. Just my 2 cents. 

I’ve never seen a team argue like you all did last week in warmup 

Edited by jjm70
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I think when you are staring 0-9 in the face it's easy to turn on each other. It's still inexcusable though. 

Also got off to a really bad start, no practice and 2 games behind most teams. Thats tough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...