AC Mavericks Visit Undefeated and 4-0 South Doyle Cherokees In A major conference Match Up for Week #5 BBBTV12 Live

Mavericksinflight

13 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations To South Doyle for playing a Great Game!

That whole front offence line broke  open holes all night then Moog and the MONSTER MAN NOE FINISHED SD off in Grand Fashion. SD Gary is just now realizing what hit him....he was hit by a locomotive.
Receivers came through just in time and at different times. I said all week you can't through in SD middle secondary. But Martinez held his composure and done well. Sexton, Terry, Shannon West all played. MILLER really stood out. Great Job Miller!!! And we can never forget the night Nick Moog came out and really sealed the win for the Mavericks!!! WOW That was some awesome running. Bryson was double teamed most of time. IMO as always I still think he is D1 level but just my opinion...he had some great catches as always and has speed as we will see soon!

And to top it all off I knew somewhere in there we had a defense and it was a good one. Gary give up trying to get through middle and did not do well on outside. Simple as this WE Stopped him. This Defense is Great and will play like this all year long under Coach Chadwell. Good job Coach Chad!!! And Congratulations to the brains behind the offence plays....My Nephew Davey Gillum. I seen he was playing a chess match and he knew exactly when to make the right move.

Had to edit just too many players that played really good....