Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

8 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Besides the point I was trying to make.

Taye didn’t do much vs Bledsoe last year because the score was 19-0 Bledsoe!
  Now you predicted 49 points for Marion a year later AT Bledsoe!  That’s a big swing.  That’s my point.  

I didnt predict 49.  I'm in the boat with you pal, we haven't shown an explosion on offense yet so until we do against a quality team I won't believe we can score over 21.  I just hope our defense has actually improved.

I know our kiddos have got this. I look for it to be another game just like last year. I am just excited that these kiddos get to play ball again tomorrow. I know our coaching staff will have Taye and the gang ready for this one. I am hoping these kiddos are healthy and ready to go to Pikeville. Does anyone know if Bledsoe still has the player from last year that had the interesting name? He ran the ball for them but his name escapes me. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!  Go Warriors!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I know our kiddos have got this. I look for it to be another game just like last year. I am just excited that these kiddos get to play ball again tomorrow. I know our coaching staff will have Taye and the gang ready for this one. I am hoping these kiddos are healthy and ready to go to Pikeville. Does anyone know if Bledsoe still has the player from last year that had the interesting name? He ran the ball for them but his name escapes me. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!  Go Warriors!

I'm not trying to stir the pot but, didn't Marion lose last years game?:popcorneater:

Edited by Wildcard1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Like last year? Lost 19-0??   At home??

29 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

We got shut out.  Pruitt, a coach with 300 wins now got severely outclassed that night to a coach with probably less than 30 wins.  Gonna be interesting tomorrow night to see where we are.

Despite what anyone else is saying, I think its going to be a good close game! I know that Marion is fast but, the rain will help the odds for Bledsoe. I just hope there's no injuries. Good Luck to both teams!!

MC lost to a better team in Bledsoe last year. Sometimes you just have to say it. We had our chance no doubt. Throwing an int in the end zone on a 1st and goal. Had Bledsoe on a 3rd and long and they throw out of their own endzone and get it down to inside the 5 and then score. Multiple missed opportunities that I believe stemmed from a 2 week covid layoff. That very well could be a factor tom night. 

People seem to forget that Bledsoe went undefeated and lost by a TD to Trousdale in the playoffs who Meigs only beat by 3 to go to the title game.

Last year's game won't have a thing to do with the kids that line up tom night. I believe the coaches have a pretty good game plan for Bledsoe. Just have to execute it. May start out sloppy from being off 2 weeks but they will play hard till the horn sounds. Always do.

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Upvote 1