Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

20 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Hey hey.  Our defense is legit!  Remember how many drives you all had against us? 1!

Nothing against Seq but we played terrible. I think Taye was qb on 3 drives and we scored twice.

Bledsoe is very balanced. A rivalry game anything can happen but if Bledsoe is healthy they would win easily. 

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

This guy right here is going to have to conVINCE me he’s a supporter of sequatchie football and not just a hater of Bledsoe County from Political past. 

What the heck? You must be a young pup. It don’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Bledsoe and Sequatchie are huge rivals. Don’t like em. Ever! 
it’s also a well known fact that Bledsoe has a bunch of morons running their show up there in politics! I’m convinced you all would have a great program without them politics. Glad you do though personally GO INDIANS…

57 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Nothing against Seq but we played terrible. I think Taye was qb on 3 drives and we scored twice.

Bledsoe is very balanced. A rivalry game anything can happen but if Bledsoe is healthy they would win easily. 

Understand that.  Well hopefully our eyes got opened  offensively.  Will be a interesting showdown on our new turf in Sequatchie Friday night 

46 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

What the heck? You must be a young pup. It don’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Bledsoe and Sequatchie are huge rivals. Don’t like em. Ever! 
it’s also a well known fact that Bledsoe has a bunch of morons running their show up there in politics! I’m convinced you all would have a great program without them politics. Glad you do though personally GO INDIANS…

I know Bledsoe and Sequatchie are rivals but your continued obsession with politics in this county means you personally have had your pride hurt or something. Maybe to the point of moving your kids to another county. 

7 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

I know Bledsoe and Sequatchie are rivals but your continued obsession with politics in this county means you personally have had your pride hurt or something. Maybe to the point of moving your kids to another county. 

Ahhh I know where your coming from now.  Barking up the wrong tree.  But FYI I would have done the same thing. 

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Bledsoe will win 28-14

?? This game was played last week.  Marion won 31 - 10.  Marion offense strikes fast.  Bledsoe was riddled with the injury bug.  Dont know the extent of injuries but hope they heal and are able to get back at least for playoffs.  With a full stable, i think Bledsoe is legit.

3 hours ago, TheBest2018 said:

?? This game was played last week.  Marion won 31 - 10.  Marion offense strikes fast.  Bledsoe was riddled with the injury bug.  Dont know the extent of injuries but hope they heal and are able to get back at least for playoffs.  With a full stable, i think Bledsoe is legit.

Was talking about bc vs seq obviously

On 9/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, Sequatchie33 said:

Tough one to call, if Bledsoe wouldn’t have chickened out on Meigs it would be easier to decide.  
  Marion looked horrible at Sequatchie.  We should have beat them. If our offense don’t commit penalties and turnovers we beat Marion! 
I will have to do some thinking on this game.  

Marion looked horrible??? A win is a win! But don’t worry, I’m sure Marion will fix what you thought was horrible!