South Pittsburg Vs north Jackson (stone and little Grider men against this Hollis man)

Roy Dillard

This game should be a mercy rule, but it will be closer due to lack of game playing with Covid.  My wife’s little cousin is a senior WR for NJ so I will be cheering for him to have a good game.  He’s been having a great season including “player of the week” down in Alabama.  I am confident our DB’s will keep him in check.  Can anyone tell me how many underclassman we play on defense?  

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I went ahead and created a website for this game.  This Hollis man is not in my Murphy Fair book.  I will go down to save  a lot tomorrow and see if I can ask that man down there about this Hollis man.  I will also call that Keller man.  You think im joking but im  not.

What is the mess Roy?  You mean we have to go all the way to Alabama for a durn football game? And ain’t that White man a coach there now? How are we suppose to win, he knows all our secrets since he coached our boys last year . I hope he’s not friends with Saban!

7 hours ago, piratetom said:

What is the mess Roy?  You mean we have to go all the way to Alabama for a durn football game? And ain’t that White man a coach there now? How are we suppose to win, he knows all our secrets since he coached our boys last year . I hope he’s not friends with Saban!

Pirate tom that whites man better have turned in his head set to Grider when he quit so that he cant hear that stone man and little Grider man talking.  You think im joking but im not.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:49 AM, piratetom said:

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pirate tom that whites man better have turned in his head set to Grider when he quit so that he cant hear that stone man and little Grider man talking.  You think im joking but im not.

Why does he have to be a “White” man?  Can’t he just be a man??  Lol.