South Pittsburg Vs north Jackson (stone and little Grider men against this Hollis man)

Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

First hats off to the players for never giving up. It wasn't the prettiest win but a win nonetheless.  I think Sp is a lot better than how they performed tonight.  

Me too. Plus we only played two games, plus I'm sure NJ had so many of there fanatic fans drill it in them this was there game of the year and we treated it like another game. They were more fired up for it than us for sure. But we were very fortunate to win it. I'm sure glad we did. 

11 hours ago, sportman said:

Me too. Plus we only played two games, plus I'm sure NJ had so many of there fanatic fans drill it in them this was there game of the year and we treated it like another game. They were more fired up for it than us for sure. But we were very fortunate to win it. I'm sure glad we did. 

3 Games

37 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Geno you are wrong our boys  had only played two games. Remember your man crush Jones man only coached 1 game before he left in middle of the night. Now we are 3-0 since our boys beat that Hollis man.

Roy,  that Hollis man wants his horse back.  You were seen galloping away on it towards the airport after the game.  Is @pegleg & @powerp involved? 

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  that Hollis man wants his horse back.  You were seen galloping away on it towards the airport after the game.  Is @pegleg & @powerp involved? 

Towner man I rode that Hollis mans horse around jailhouse high and jumped off him at Ronnies red eye.  I bet one of them jailhouse fellars got him.  You think im joking but im not.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, sportman said:

NJ Coach gets the boneheaded play of the game.  What a goofy play on there part. SP was lucky, very lucky to win. 

Are you taking about the fake punt that gave us the ball back?

If so then, like you, I disagree with the call. But looking at it from his side, punting was atrocious for them all night. The best they could hope for was making us go 15 more yards. Plus, on the previous 2 punts the snaps nearly sailed over the punters head.  Also, they probably expected that we were going for the block so if they could get by the first wave then the runner would be off to the races. Combine all of that with thinking that if they actually got off a decent punt then we had a dangerous returner back there and it makes me think the idea want such a bad one. 

• Like 1