Loudon @ Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

34 - 12 Redskins final. I am absolutely embarrassed by the effort level, I knew this was going to happen. GB played in their super bowl and we didn't even want to be there. Hope this is a wake up call.  Offensive line was embarrassing tonight, couldn't move 165 lb single A line. Hats off to GB wanting it more.

You still won.We just got after you all.Our D-line stopped the run game and you had to throw it.You all have a really good QB.He was the difference.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

You still won.We just got after you all.Our D-line stopped the run game and you had to throw it.You all have a really good QB.He was the difference.

What disapoints me tonight is we will have to beat much more talented teams with way more size than what we saw tonight the rest of the season and I have no idea how much intensity we will bring? Yes our QB made some throws (his 2 picks were terrible throws) and our WRs made a few plays but the effort and intensity the last 2 weeks have been subpar. If you look at my posts in this thread I think you will see I already felt this coming.

Impressed with Greenbacks D-line they dominated a much bigger Loudon team.Pressure all night on the Loudon QB.A couple misques or this game would have been a nailbiteri n the 4th.Greenback had about 26 players dressed I think and Loudon almost tripled them.Greenback Offensive play calls were different at times but all in all a solid game against a Semifinal 3A team.As a poster said the QB for Loudon is the difference maker.

On 9/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, orngnblk said:

34-12 Final.Our young team played very hard tonight.Proud of our effort.Everyone called for a blowout and we made a ball game out of it.Losing our hard running Soph Workman in first half hurt us in the second but the others stepped up Franklin played his tail off.

Not the showing we hoped for but never the less a win! Congratulations to Greenback, showed alot of grit and determination!  Good luck to you guys the rest of the season! I think you will be fine!! Wish this REDSKIN team had your heart and passion! Not something you can coach!! Good Luck Cherokees!

22 minutes ago, tnredskin said:

Not the showing we hoped for but never the less a win! Congratulations to Greenback, showed alot of grit and determination!  Good luck to you guys the rest of the season! I think you will be fine!! Wish this REDSKIN team had your heart and passion! Not something you can coach!! Good Luck Cherokees!

Thank you!Good luck to you all.I hope we keep this series going.We are young but we play hard.