Stewie wins @ Blackman

nrgrizzlies

7 hours ago, arshad221 said:

It’s been full of divas the last 3 years, no work ethic and no accountability was in place. A lot of folks don’t like that tygard is no nonsense trying to get better so they are pouting 

Is he really no nonsense if he's letting the defensive coordinator give up 48.5 points a game the last three?? Seems passive to me. No nonsense with the kids, maybe. Is there no accountability from the adults?? 

5 hours ago, FYB said:

Is it getting coached??

You 1) Either have not been to a Blackman game in a long time or 2) have the ideal that the program is going backwards this year compared to previous from mere remarks.  I have been to all but 3-4 games Blackman played in the last 15 years, and this slippery slope with lack of discipline, poor fundamentals is not a new development this year. In fact  you can go back to Shadowens days and compare each year and see the discipline fall off. I watched players over the last 2 years, be disrespectful to coaches, walk off sidelines and complain to family, friend in the stands during a game. Quit on Friday after a game and be back playing following week. There is a complete culture change taking place . It is a must if fans/parents /administrators  want to see Blackman challenge Oakland again, Oakland has enough horses in the stables if one goes down, the next man up is going to be just as dangerous and just as hungry to show what they can do. Blackman does not have that fire in the belly, or experience and depth anymore. I do think Tygard, will get these players to a point where they are running the offense very effectively and will get the fundamentals squared away on the defensive side of the ball. My favorite saying was always "Do you want things Right , or do you want them Right now. cause you cant have them both at this point. This is gonna take minute  to right the ship. 

Edited by Blaze45

19 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

You 1) Either have not been to a Blackman game in a long time or 2) have the ideal that the program is going backwards this year compared to previous from mere remarks.  I have been to all but 3-4 games Blackman played in the last 15 years, and this slippery slope with lack of discipline, poor fundamentals is not a new development this year. In fact  you can go back to Shadowens days and compare each year and see the discipline fall off. I watched players over the last 2 years, be disrespectful to coaches, walk off sidelines and complain to family, friend in the stands during a game. Quit on Friday after a game and be back playing following week. There is a complete culture change taking place . It is a must if fans/parents /administrators  want to see Blackman challenge Oakland again, Oakland has enough horses in the stables if one goes down, the next man up is going to be just as dangerous and just as hungry to show what they can do. Blackman does not have that fire in the belly, or experience and depth anymore. I do think Tygard, will get these players to a point where they are running the offense very effectively and will get the fundamentals squared away on the defensive side of the ball. My favorite saying was always "Do you want things Right , or do you want them Right now. cause you cant have them both at this point. This is gonna take minute  to right the ship. 

Exactly 

On 9/17/2021 at 11:10 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You call your team Stewie buddy. Props to ya for following such a middle of the pack team though.

I have nothing against MJ except for the pain in the a55 poster fan-boy of theirs who lives in his mom's basement.  That and MJ can't even beat Station Camp who Stewarts Creek mercy ruled when they played.