Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

It most certainly does ! Gives it a great vibe ! Man we gonna have great food , great weather and 2 hungry teams going at it ! Sorry if I am not giving you green falcon boys my best banter,it’s hard right now, really need tmrw night kickoff to feel somewhat ok, somewhat normal ! I will say this there are some of you I go back and fourth on here and then someone actually talk to daily from here, even several I consider family but I wanna say in some way I love you all ! I don’t care if you think that’s sappy but guys it’s been real hard on this old boy to function for the last 18 hours ! I hurt inside knowing I can’t comfort those that are affected more than I ever could be by recent events! I believe Jesus died for us all, I trust without ceasing ,but my human mind just can’t grasp these events ! Losing Mike and having my brother Big Ed fighting this now is just hard, standing in my sub shop My 3 regular TCA kids came in for lunch and just seeing that purple T ,I lost control of every feeling in my body and had to leave my crew there to handle the day ! Guys I don’t really think the Pride that talked a bunch of junk will resurface and I am okay with that, I really need you all to humbly go to our Lord and Saviour in prayer when you can and ask Ed’s wife and kids to recieve comfort and peace, in whatever may happen ! Pls pray for Mrs Molder and their families comfort and understanding!Thanks and I ask you remember them boys and you look real long and hard tmrw night at that grass  and them fellas taking the field and you appreciate that sight and that breath you take, you take a big inhale of those smells of a beautiful Friday night ! Never know when it’s our last 

Love you all in Christ

Shane Malone (Pride)

Amen to this post!

• Like 1

First of two matchups if we take care of business. I give Peabody the edge just because they have really impressed me. In their first two games they showed they just don’t panic and don’t know how to lose. Peabody will double us in numbers. However with all that being said it’s 11 on 11 and is LC had better be ready to play perfect disciplined ball for 4 quarters! This early in our season Peabody but by the 3rd round???  Sorry locals but the streak stays in tact! We do have the nickname gang and anything can happen on any given Friday night…stranger things have happened 

8 hours ago, shockernation said:

First of two matchups if we take care of business. I give Peabody the edge just because they have really impressed me. In their first two games they showed they just don’t panic and don’t know how to lose. Peabody will double us in numbers. However with all that being said it’s 11 on 11 and is LC had better be ready to play perfect disciplined ball for 4 quarters! This early in our season Peabody but by the 3rd round???  Sorry locals but the streak stays in tact! We do have the nickname gang and anything can happen on any given Friday night…stranger things have happened 

I don’t know what the Memphis teams have or if they are playing, but I have both of y’all in a rematch in Round 3. How does the TSSAA determine home field advantage?? I would think unless your playing another Memphis team in playoffs it would revert back to District seeds. Don’t know how that works.

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know what the Memphis teams have or if they are playing, but I have both of y’all in a rematch in Round 3. How does the TSSAA determine home field advantage?? I would think unless your playing another Memphis team in playoffs it would revert back to District seeds. Don’t know how that works.

Region seedings when region 8 is eliminated 

Edited by shockernation

8 hours ago, shockernation said:

I see the kicking game potentially having a deciding factor.  XP can be critical in games like this.