Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

7 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

I know this is his first year at the high school and that should have never happened. He is not a high school caliber coach I dont care how you dress it up! It goes to the administration as well as the athletic director. But as long as lake county people settle for mediocrity that's what we'll continue to get. 

Lake County’s roster looked like some of the Humboldt athletes in the past. Man there starting eleven passes the eye test. They will meet again and he will have a chance to redeem himself, but last night was not a good plan.

Just now, pioneer42 said:

Lake County’s roster looked like some of the Humboldt athletes in the past. Man there starting eleven passes the eye test. They will meet again and he will have a chance to redeem himself, but last night was not a good plan.

I think LC got away from the plan somewhat after Peabody scored their first TD in the 3rd qtr. LC did a good job of ball control and bend but don't break defense in the 1st half. Peabody did what all great teams do and adjusted. LC will get better as the year goes on and hopefully will get another shot at them. I will say this LC returns just about everyone next year.

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I think LC got away from the plan somewhat after Peabody scored their first TD in the 3rd qtr. LC did a good job of ball control and bend but don't break defense in the 1st half. Peabody did what all great teams do and adjusted. LC will get better as the year goes on and hopefully will get another shot at them. I will say this LC returns just about everyone next year.

I thought Peabody was kinda lethargic. I am not sold on them winning it all just yet. For a team to have lost by 24 points you would think that they wouldn’t have a chance in a possible rematch, but I think with a better plan y’all could make this a 4th quarter game in a rematch. Someone is going to take them to the wire like the last two years, IMO. 

39 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Great assessment 68

9 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

I know this is his first year at the high school and that should have never happened. He is not a high school caliber coach I dont care how you dress it up! It goes to the administration as well as the athletic director. But as long as lake county people settle for mediocrity that's what we'll continue to get. 

This is a straight up junk post! Reveal yourself to us all if you’re gonna post negatively about the system. 

43 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Who, or more importantly what gives you the audacity to feel that I must reveal myself to you? I speak truth and nothing but the truth and most people I LC feels the same way 

I will say nearly all of us on here know each other's identity and talk on the T and in public. I'd love to know who you are just to know. 

38 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

I will say nearly all of us on here know each other's identity and talk on the T and in public. I'd love to know who you are just to know. 

It’s me guys. I pretend to be a UC fan known as BigSwo to hide my true identity as “true falcon fan”.

Couldn’t help myself. Of course it’s not me